Mission City war and Hospital

Start from the beginning

Kya looked back at him, lifting an eyebrow in confusion. Starscream was getting irritated.

"Yes, I chose them. They are not Autoscum. They are Autobots. Got it memorized, Starscream?" Barricade taunted as he fired at the flyer with his blasters.

Starscream dodged, swooping in as he fired missiles.

Ironhide and Bumblebee transformed and tried to block the missiles with a Furby truck, but everyone standing around got blasted back by the brunt force of the attack.

Lilly coughed as she sat up. "Yeah. That don't protect us."

Chase snorted as he painfully sat up and rubbed his chest. He sat on his knees. "That hurts," he groaned.

Kya was a bit dazed on the ground.

Austin had wound up near a now broken car.

He looked around.

He noticed Rui was near Arcee who had protected him and saw Justin was on a broken car with a broken nose.

Justin groaned and sat up.

Austin sat up and looked around to see if they were missing anyone. One person he didn't find was Chala.

He saw Kya and asked her.

The girl groaned in pain as she turned her body to lay on her stomach. "Ask Bumblebee. He was with her," she says as she slowly sat up to sit on her knees.

The bot whirred a bit.

Austin slowly stood to his feet and walked over to where the yellow and black bot was.

Bumblebee was dizzy.

Every sound echoed in his audio receptors and his sight was seeing three of everything, if not more.

He looked at Austin.

"Bee?" Austin asked, though to Bumblebee, the name echoed.

Bumblebee waved him away.

Austin turned around to call for Ratchet.

Ratchet was already rushing over.

Austin had to take some steps away so he doesn't go splat!

Ratchet told Austin to get going, saying he'll handle this.

Austin nodded his head and ran off to help Chase stand up.

Chase was shaking his head a bit.

Back with Bee and Ratchet

Ratchet noticed Bumblebee's legs were blown off and had gone to find them.

Bumblebee was losing consciousness.

"Bumblebee!" Lilly shouted his name, and clutched at her head to try and keep herself from getting a headache.

Bumblebee's optics closed.

"Bumblebee!" Lilly shouted as she painfully sat up from where she lay.

Kya told Lilly to quiet down.

Lilly looked at Kya.

She noticed her friend was holding her head.

She looked back at Bumblebee.

Kya asked what happened.

"Bumblebee's unconscious," Lilly told her as she watched the yellow and black bot.

Kya stood up.

In Bumblebee's mind

He was in a dark place when he opened his optics.