𝟙𝟝| ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 |𝟙𝟝

Start from the beginning

The dog barked and ran across the back yard excitedly and Techno chuckled before making his way to the couch and relaxing as he watched the dog through the glass doors.

Floof was having the time of his life but soon it was time for the dog to head home to his mom's house, so Tech scooped up the dog and grabbed his keys off of the counter.

Tommy was so unreasonable bored. After the fiasco of this morning, he left to his room and he didn't have much to do. Tommy laid in bed wondering what to do.

Then he heard some barking from outside. Tommy jumped up out of bed to go see what was going on, he peered out the window to see Floof running through the backyard.

Then he saw Techno scoop the dog into his arms. It must be time for floof to go home. He thought before rushing out of his room and down the stairs, where Techno was standing next to the door with his keys in hand.

"Hey Tech, are you taking Floof home?" He asked curiously as the dog tried to get out of Techno's arms.

"Oh yea- Sally only needed me to watch him for the afternoon so she could get some work done." He said before pausing. "Do you wanna come with? You could hold him while I drive so I don't crash and die?"

Tommy's eyes widened as he froze for a moment before snapping back. "Uh- Sure I'll do that-" He shook his head after he spoke. "Sorry- Uh car accidents are one of my biggest fears-" He said with an awkward chuckle.

"Sorry! That was a bad joke- Lets just get goin'-" He said anxiously before gripping his keys tightly and opening the door and holding it open for Tessa. "After you M'lady-" He attempted to joke before bowing his head in defeat as Tessa shot him a confused look as she walked through the door.

Techno sighed as he watched Tessa approach the car before following behind her.

Techno got in the car and handed the dog to Tessa. "So where does Sally live?" She asked as she pet the dog on her lap.

Techno thought for a moment before responding. "Thats a great question... I should text her and ask-" He quickly pulled his phone out and texted the girl in question.

Shortly after, his phone buzzed, he checked his phone before nodding his head and looking back to Tessa. "Apperantly like- 20 minutes away, are you sure you want to come?"

Tessa thought for a moment.

"You could hold him while I drive so I don't crash and die?"

"I'll come! I can watch Floof and make sure he doesn't destroy your car or anything-" She said quickly before buckling her seatbelt and holding the dog close to her chest.

Techno nodded and started the car. "So um- What kind of music do you listen to? You can play whatever?" He said stiffly, he was clearly a bit anxious but he was trying his best to socialize-

"Uh-" Tessa thought for a second "I don't really know- My old phone barely worked and we didn't exactly have dance parties where I came from-" She mumbled quietly.

"Well..." Techno started "Lets find out." He said before picking a completely random playlist off of his spotify. 

Tessa laughed and nodded her head to the music as they joked and laughed the entire way to Sally's house, and for the first time in a while Tessa was relaxed, she felt comfortable at that moment and that was amazing for her. 

"Hey um Techno-" What am I doing?

"Yea Tess?" 

"Uh could I tell you something personal?" Shut the fuck up Tommy!

"Of course- I- uh- Go ahead-" He blinked away his confusion at the sudden question.

"Uh Do you know what Transgender is?" What is wrong with you?! Be quiet!

 Techno's eyes widened a bit. "Yea, uh- I know what that is-" He paused as they stopped at a red light before looking them in the eyes. 

"Uh- I- Thats me- I uh- I'm a boy..." He mumbled as his voice shook a bit. 

Techno nodded his head and for the first time, Tommy saw him smile. 

"Well, do you care to introduce yourself then?" He smiled

What?

Tommy grinned widely before nodding. 

"My names Tommy, and my pronouns are He/Him" 

Techno smiled back even wider than before.

"Nice to meet you Tommy." 

A/n:

HAHAHAH I LIED IMPORTANT THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!!!