THE RISE OF UPPERMOON 0 医ぅ・ゑ

Hiii sorry for being low on posting
I just had a D- but now it's a B- 🎉🎉🥳🥳🎊🎊

TANJIRO POV

I feel powerful but it still hurts everything is black I can't see a thing. I wonder what's happening out there right now...

I wonder

"*GASP*" I look around the nicely furnished room and see no one. I look to my left and see a mirror something is definitely different about me I stand up to look in the mirror and see I have longer hair and bangs.

 I look to my left and see a mirror something is definitely different about me I stand up to look in the mirror and see I have longer hair and bangs

I then here the door creak open I look to see that same man and he widens his eyes at me and his checks flush red.

MUZAN POV

After the lower moon meeting I go back to my room and see Tanjiro looking at me he looks even more beautiful than before I feel my eyes widen , and my cheeks heat up. "Tanjiro you are now immortal . But you must do as I say." I say gently but the last sentence warningly. "H-Hai" he says now bowing. I wave him over to me as I sit on the bed he then stands next to the bed but I then wave him to come onto the bed .

He does as he's told and hops on the bed I then pull his head onto my chest and start stroking his locks of hair.

TANJIRO POV

Master waved me onto the bed so I get on he then puts my head on his chest and he starts stroking my hair, to some people this may feel weird but this is rather comforting. "Tanjiro" he says in his normal voice. "I have turned you into uppermoon 0 that means you are now a demon and part of the 12 kizuki your only superior is me and you ONLY serve me." He finishes a demon what I thought those were just myths "yes we are real tanjiro and you are one of them" wait what how did he know what I was troubling "cause I can read minds tanjiro but only demon minds" he says answering my thought 'he's actually really cool' I think to myself 'Oops'

MUZAN POV

He's so cute I could just eat him although that would be sad if he died. "Come on tanjiro you must meet the other uppermoon now" I say standing up he follows me skipping. "Nakime" I say I hear the biwa strum he still is standing by me on the platform and then I here six more biwa strums and see all the uppermoon bowing in front of me " good afternoon you guys" I say

Akaza POV

Ugh why would he summon me here, "good afternoon you guys" master says happily.... Wait happily that can't be right master is never happy at these meetings I want to raise my head but I'm not allowed to " you guys may raise your heads" master says wait no fucking way what the fuck is happening I raise my head and see beautiful demon standing next to master I feel my cheeks heat up

Who is this demon and what's happening no wonder master sound so happy who wouldn't be happy with that masterpiece standing next to you he looks like a goddess no more beautiful than a goddess he puts all of them to shame. " ohhhh master who is that~~~~" I hear douma say ughhh he just ruined the moment with his dumbass voice I quickly punch his head clean off he quickly regenerates "owwww akaza dono~~~~ what was that for". He says in a whiny tone "shut it Elsa" I say clearly pissed off. "SILENCE" master says his aura changing darkly "this douma is the new uppermoon" he says "ohhh you hear that ni-Chan he's a uppermoon seven" daki says turning to her brother. "Wrong daki" he says eh then what is he "eh what do you mean master" douma says confused I must admit I'm very confused too.

"He's uppermoon 0"......

Huhhhhh Nani

Bye bye that's it for this one sorry I haven't posted in a long time I had school and was on vacation please read some of my other stories because this one will be slow on updating sorry

WC- 7 0 7