10: Listen To Me

Začít od začátku

"Well...uh, thank you." Wooyoung said awkwardly, but it showed he was thankful regardless.

Yeosang hummed, looking up from his phone again to watch the hunter still hesitating as he took a plate and got himself a serving.

Turning around, Wooyoung sat down opposite of the vampire, keeping his head lowered as he began taking hesitant bites of the food. He hated how his mind almost immediately started evaluating tastes and textures, as if looking for anything that could be wrong. But of course nothing was, Yeosang was right, it wasn't poisoned or tampered with.

As he ate Wooyoung felt his shoulders lose their stiffness, though only a little since the quiet was starting to get to him at the same time. He took glances up at the vampire, noticing how content he was on his phone. It was interesting, how unlike the first time Wooyoung saw him, Yeosang didn't really seem bothered by him now. He most certainly wasn't suspicious or threatened by Wooyoung by any means.

In an instant Wooyoung's eyes shot downwards since Yeosang seemed to of sensed his gaze and looked up.

"What?" Yeosang said in a way that showed he was annoyed, but at the same time his voice didn't entirely portray it.

"Nothing, sorry." Wooyoung muttered, shaking his head as he turned in the chair, grabbing his plate and utensils to clean. He put them by the sink, turning back around to reach across the island without any words, grabbing the vampires dishes as well.

In silence Wooyoung washed the dishes, and proceeded to clean up everything else as well. In his mind it was the least he could do since Yeosang offered him the food he made anyways. Except he hesitated as he looked at the knife that was laid out, turning around to look at the vampire, who was already looking at him.

"I can't touch the knife." Wooyoung had a cheeky tone to his words, taking it further by pointing at the knife.

"Yeah, I'll get it." Yeosang replied, standing and appearing by Wooyoung's side in the blink of an eye. "Thanks for cleaning everything."

"Yeah...it's the least I could do." Wooyoung returned, stepping away to give the vampire space.

Yeosang turned the water off and faced Wooyoung in only a few moments, tilting his head a little. "You obviously want to say something. What is it?"

Wooyoung's eyes widened. "What? No."

A suspicion emerged behind Yeosang's bright eyes.

Wooyoung sighed, looking away with a slight glare.

"I'm just surprised by how you're acting. That's all." Wooyoung forced himself to say, voice hushed.

"I could say the same for you." Yeosang returned with the slightest upward pull of one side of his lips. "For a hunter you are very strange. But I know you'll say the same for me as a vampire."

"Glad that's understood then." Wooyoung chuckled a little, looking back at Yeosang who reached for his phone to pocket the device.

Yeosang hummed, features returning to their resting position.

"I know your story by the way. I didn't know if you knew that what you shared eventually went through all of us." Yeosang stated with a shrug of his shoulders.

Wooyoung sighed. "Yeah I figured."

"I have a feeling you know a bit more about me than I'd like you to as well." Yeosang muttered with a devilish like smile.

"Probably. I really don't know that much though." Wooyoung returned, noticing how the air turned cold in the room.

"Yeah, San blabs his mouth too much sometimes." Yeosang snickered, shaking his head again as he thought of a few things.