He chose to live in Japan for a change since they have a house in here too and got inspired by this Gangs and shits so he did and got messed up with a person called Y/N and now he's here.

"Oh my I never thought to see you here. Aren't you a little early"

You felt chills ran into your spine as you heard that voice again. You swear on Cupid you dropped your chopsticks. He is sounding more dangerous than the last time you heard it.

There's a 40% chance of meeting one of the Members here but this shit is unexpected.

All of your senses went up and Jin took noticed of that and looked at the man you spoke.

He's wearing a white shirt, the uniform hanging on his shoulder and a black mask also with his half blonde hair.

You slowly looked at him and by the look of it. He's a member, so that's why he's here.

"Nice to meet you again, Hanma" you gulped. "No need to be wary Y/n-chan" he chuckled seeing you all alert. "You look like your in distress" he added. "What's up with the mask. Oh I forgot your a fugiti---"

"Finish that and I'll finish you here" he threatened. "Oh my, how scary. Yah still didn't pay for what you did and you're gonna add another one. Damn, calm down boy, there's still plenty space for you in cell" you replied.

"You still haven't chance that tongue of yours" he glared his cat like eyes. "Didn't knew you can change it" you shrugged and he tried his very best to keep his cool. "Don't be too stiff Shuji-chan. You look like you're in distress" you smirked and took your ramen with you before getting out and Jin following you.

You huff a breathe after you went out.

"Goddamn I was so scared. He fucking look like he'll smash my head then and there" you wiped your cold sweat. "Who was that?" Jin asked. "Some shit I messed around with in the year 2005" you replied and he nodded.

'So she knew the people on the other Gang too'

He thought.

If only he knew what the hell you've been up too in the past. You're like a social butterfly getting in Gangs here and there.

You crouched down and continued to eat your unfinished Ramen. Heck, energy is important.

It's around 5:30 when Takemichi called you saying that they are on the way in which you just said yes to.

"They'll be here any time now" you reported to Jin. "You feeling alright?" You asker Jin. "It's kinda getting into my head now" he replied. "The what?" You asked. "The people we're up to" he  answered.

"Don't think too much. Just fight them and win. That is all that matters" you patted his biceps since you can't reach  his shoulder due to his tall ass built.

'Easy to say'

You thought and bit your inside cheeks.

You're phone ring and you picked it up. "We are here" Takemichi's voiced welcomed you. "Alrighty, be there" you replied and tapped Jin without looking at him before going but he stopped you.

"Wait"

"Why?" You looked around and there you saw some of the Kantou Manji Members and saw Hanma waving before turning his back and going away. "Fuck you, Hanma" you whispered as the member started pulling some weapons.

"Ready Jin?" You asked and he nodded. "Let's eat!!!" You said and started attacking each other. You dodged and kicked at the same time.

You took one of the weapons and used it as yours. Take note, it's a knife. You don't give a damn anymore as you cut them or slash or stab. It's their fault they pulled it first.