Hunter & Prey

Fandom: Detroit Become Human

Pairing: Nines (RK900) x fem!android!Reader

Summary: You're an RK100 and CyberLife calls you lovingly patient zero, the first android that has become a deviant. There were probably others who deviated before you but you're the first one that got reported in 2029. But that's another story. Five years were you working with the FBI now. Five years disguised as a human and no one ever suspected a thing. Well, not until your male counterpart, the RK200, thought starting a revolution was a good idea. Now you're on the run and the most efficient RK-model ever made is after you. He's the hunter and you're his prey.

Tags: First Meeting; Post-Prising; Slightly AU

Warnings: Canon-typical Violence; Bullying, because Reader doesn't like the name 'Nines'; Kingsman 2 Spoilers; My bad English

A/N: To whoever came up with the name 'Nines': I am so sorry! I swear, I love that name. It's better than 'Richard' anyway, always reminding me of Perkins. No offense to those who use 'Richard', though. The reader turned out to be a bit, I can't even think of a word to describe her, lol. Let's just say for a former federal agent she's quite the tattletale. For me, who's really not that social, it was fun writing her though. There is no mention of y/n, but she's once or twice called 'Merlin'. Any mistakes or canonical plotholes you find, you're more than welcome to keep. Ok, not the mistakes, 'cause I'd like to know if I use words or phrases in the wrong context. For the plot, I just used the creative freedom every writer has and made up the RK100 and it's purpose. Got that idea, because most of the informations about the RK-models are confidential and I liked the thought that the CIA wanted a special model for their own use. Markus is her male counterpart, but hence the 100's deviation his original purpose was ignored and he became a caretaker for Carl. CyberLife didn't want to give another android access to vulnerable information that could put the nation at risk, but they still wanted to know if the 'error' would affect the RK200, as well. That's why they didn't just deactivate him.

Since I'm not good with following parts, this story has an open end. Maybe I'll write more in the future, maybe not. Don't count on it. Don't wait for it.

And without further ado, hope you'll enjoy! ♥