[73] The Thrill Of Destruction

Começar do início

Suddenly, multiple spiked chains appear from where Umeko is, slicing through Endeavor's sides. The chains slither in mid-air like snakes. She's targeting Eraser! Endeavour thought. He melts the ice weapons with his flames as Umeko gets up. The Flame Hero sends a blast of scorching flames towards her.

"Absorb," Umeko holds out her hands, revealing small holes in the palm of her hands and begins to absorb the flames. Decay. And now, absorption, Endeavor thought. Some of the flames she failed to absorb leaves burns on her body but it heals instantly. Regeneration, as well. "Release." And then came a much more powerful blast of flames to Endeavor. Crust makes a move and shields the Flame Hero from the flames.

"That flame's a lot stronger than yours, Endeavor!" Crust exclaims. He's heard that a Nomu from Hosu a few months back has the same Quirk but this one seems to be more powerful. "Get back, quickly! Eraserhead's coming!"

Hearing this, Umeko jumps down, turning her head in a direction where she feels the Erasure Hero coming. Before her Quirk could be erased by him, she was going to need to take him down. Erasure has always been such a troublesome Quirk. She could feel him running towards where Crust. Using Thunderclap, Umeko jumps on Eraserhead, intending to grab him.

"Eraser!"

Eraserhead looks at Umeko, red eyes glinting and hair floating, a sign that he's now using his Quirk on her. But that doesn't stop Umeko from coming on to the black-haired hero. Eraserhead attempts to catch her with his capture weapon but, as if her body recalls the training she had with Shinso, Umeko easily evades his capture weapon by grabbing it and pulling it hard. Did Garaki also somehow enhance her physical strength as well? That's a possibility. And Aizawa isn't really known to be physically strong. Especially against someone who's been altered.

When Umeko aims for a punch, Crust puts a shield between them but still allows Aizawa to keep his eyes on Umeko. The shield shatters into pieces upon contact, surprising Crust. No one has been able to break his shield with just physical strength alone!

"Keep holding her, Crust, Eraser!" Endeavor yelled, blasting his way to the pink-haired student. Using Jet Burn, he attacks Umeko which burns through the girl's body. She staggers back, leaving a large burn on her side. She holds it and it instantly regenerated.

"She also got Shigaraki's Decay. We don't know if she has more," Endeavor says to Eraserhead.

Eraserhead grits his teeth in annoyance, "I'm using my Erasure on her. She won't be using any of her Quirks in the meantime," he says. He had held on to that little bit of hope that they weren't too late of rescuing Umeko. The moment he hears Yukio's voice telling them that he found and freed Umeko, that was one knife out of his chest and Aizawa is able to breathe again for a little bit. But after getting a look at Umeko now...

"It's too late for her!"

No. It's not yet. They can break her out of whatever it is that the League had done to her.

His student will never go down without a fight.

"Kusanagi!" He calls out. Umeko looks at him. "You still in there, right? It's Aizawa!"

But Umeko doesn't respond. She just stares at them with empty eyes.

"We need to deal with her, Eraser. That can wait."

Umeko glances at Crust.

-----

MEANWHILE, MIC AND YUKIO managed to break through all those pipes and found a passage leading straight to where Garaki and Shigaraki are.