Part 1

#1
Full name: Zenzaria Fortella Novia Moretti

Nicknames: Zenny, Zari, Zaria, Ella, Novia, Zee, Via, Ginger, Bella

Age: 16

Height: 5'7 (170cm)

Weight: 118lbs (54kg)

Species: Witch

Sex: Female

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity: Italian 🇮🇹

Inspiration: Me ✨

Palisman: Lotus, an Axolotl. She changes colour based on how Zenzaria is feeling.

School: Hexside (Current), St. Epiderm (former)

Track(s): Oracle, Healing, Plant

Hobbies: Bard magic, painting

Allies: Viney, Jasper Rosenwood, Nova Pearling, Emira Blight, Hunter, Amity Blight, Edric Blight, Luz Noceda, Willow Park, Agustus Porter, Skara, Edalyn Clawthorne, Lilith Clawthorne, King Clawthorne, Hooty, Darius Deamonne, Eberwolf, Raine Whispers

Family: Lucario Moretti (Brother), Ettore Moretti (Father), Amorina Moretti (Mother, deceased), Rosa Esposito (Grandmother), Giovanni Esposito (Grandfather, deceased), Eleonora Moretti (Grandmother, deceased), Antonio Moretti (Grandfather, deceased)

Enemies: Belos, Kikimora, Terra Snapdragon, Boscha, Tibbles, The Collector (former)

Special abilities: Her eyes change a blueish-purple colour when she feels any strong emotion. Her mother cursed her with a powerful spell called the Containment Curse when she was born to prevent her from hurting anyone in her family like she did when she was younger. It backfired when Zenzaria turned 13, the spell being broken and unleashing all the buildup of magic through the years throughout her body. A portion of it ended up absorbing into her hypothalamus, (the part in the brain that controls emotions and stuff), causing the eye colour change to be triggered by any strong emotion. (Anger, embarrassment, love/fluster, sadness, excitement, etc.)

Other details: She used to live on the Left Leg of the Titan with her mother, father, brother, and grandparents, all but one of which were wild witches. She attended St. Epiderm with her brother Lucario, still struggling with her magic due to the Containment Curse.

Until one day, all but her, her father, her brother, and her two grandmothers, (who managed to escape), were captured and executed by Belos for refusing to join covens. They were forced to flee to the Right Arm (near Bonesborough) and start a new life.

Zenzaria and Lucario enrolled in Hexside and befriended many witches and demons, joining the tracks of their liking.

On the Day of Unity, her grandmother Eleonora was caught in the Draining Spell for having a coven sigil. She didn't make it and passed away inside her son's arms in front of the rest of her family.

Long story short, girl's got hella trauma.

The glass tiara in her Grom outfit is an ancient family heirloom from her mother's side. Since she was the eldest girl in her family after her mother got killed, it got passed down to her. It was the only thing she could salvage before she fled.

Grom, Hexside uniform, regular outfit

✨ Eyes ✨

St. Epiderm uniform (She used to have short hair :3)

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! <33

Also stay tuned I have some more lol I'm just finishing some up