"I also told him everything." I softly whispered.

"What?" She reacted quickly.

"I told him about Niall."

"Oh my god.. Are you serious? What did he say? How did he take it?" She asked.

"He was a bit mad at first, but he understood." I half-smiled.

Hailey nodded her head slowly. She was shocked that Zayn hadn't murdered anybody about it.

"Wow. I thought maybe he'd get so mad he wouldn't talk you anymore, or something like that."

I shook my head. "Zayn isn't like that. He's not the type that would be angered over something like this. I told him the truth, and he understood that I was only helping Niall."

"But he does know that you and Niall were together, right?" Hailey hesitated.

"Yeah." I said.

"And he was alright with that too?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't he be?" I looked at her.

"Well, ya know.. I mean.." She took her eyes off of me and looked at her desk.

"Because you think he likes me?" I answered for her.

"He does, Arie. I can tell."

"No, he doesn't! He just cares for me the way he does because we've been close forever. It has nothing to do with feelings." I explained.

Hailey picked her chin up and looked at me again, this time with all seriousness.

"Arianna," she breathed.

"Are you sure you don't have feelings for him too?" She asked, slowly and quietly.

My eyes widened, and I froze. I took a big swallow and looked away, but I could still feel her staring at me, patiently waiting for me to speak again.

"You do, don't you?" She whispered.

"I don't think you only like Niall, Arie. I have a feeling that you feel something for Zayn too. And you've known it forever, you just won't let your heart admit it."

I turned my body and looked straight ahead at the board, trying to sort out my thoughts and how to react to Hailey.

I don't have feelings for Zayn.

No, I can't. I don't. They're all for Niall. I can swear to my heart that I have never felt a different way for Zayn, ever.

"Let's get back to work." I whispered, not taking a glance back at her.

She didn't respond, but I heard her heavily sigh as she returned to her desk and started to write again.

.-.-.-.-.-.

It kind of made me mad when Hailey told me I liked Zayn, now that I think about it.

Sure, she was my best friend and everything but she didn't truly know me inside.

She wasn't me.

She didn't have the same feelings I felt, and she didn't know the deep feelings I have for Niall, and they were for him only.

Nobody else, just Niall.

"Arie!" Zayn shouted, waving his hand at me as I walked in to the restaurant.

I smiled and waved back, and quickly rushed to the back room, not wanting to face the manager.

He was by a table in another side of the restaurant, talking to customers. I really didn't want his long lectures about how he can always find a new worker to replace me like he did before when I missed work.