Shopping with the Avengers!. DAY 5

A LITTLE WHILE LATER..

"Y/n honey stay by me I don't want you getting lost" Wanda said as she pulled me close to here while trying to read a map. "Don't worry mom I wont wonder to far" I said sarcastically only to then hear the chuckle of one Tony Stark behind us. "This is why I love Wanda she will never let you get into trouble. Makes my job easy" He said walking next to me. "Your job is to what? Be an ass?" I replied. "That's it no pocket money." He said walking ahead. "I make my own money!" I yelled as he walked away. such an ass

We were all out in the town for the evening. The pathways were lit up with all sorts of lights with stalls set up on either sides of the alleyways. It was always so pretty at night. Everything was more vibrant it felt more real.. 

"Doll" I heard someone whisper under there breath as they came up behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see Barnes with Sam and Steve who were about to wander off into a different alleyway. Don't worry there safe alleyways. Plus there's 2 soldiers and a bird what can go wrong! I thought to myself as I gave a *be careful* look and he gave me a *don't worry* look as he disappeared into the alley 

"Oh my god y/n! Nat!" Yelled Wanda gesturing us to come over to the stall she was at. "Yeahh?" Asked Nat. "We have to get these oh my god there so cute!!" Wanda said with a huge smile on her face. We looked down at the stall to see 3 stuffed animals. They were all cute dragons one was black the other was white then there was a pastel green one. "Well take the 3 dinosaurs please!" Wanda claimed without hesitating. 

Nat and I exchanged looks before Wanda handed us both a teddy. "Okay Nat your's is the black one because I know how much you love black. Y/n the white one because you need something bright in your life when I can't be there. Leaving the green one for me." She added before paying and bringing us into a group hug. "Thanks Wanda I love it"  Replied Nat. "Thank you mommmm love you" I said as Wanda chuckled. "Right what's next" I asked looking to the girls. "Right well how about we divide and conquer and meet back here in 10?" suggested Nat. "Sure lets do it" Both Wanda and I agreed before going in our separate ways.

Out of all the booths I went to one that looked ancient.. Like from the old war times. The stand had jewellery and other trinkets it was all quite pretty actually. 

"Hey there ma'am!" I greeted the lady behind the stall. She reached out for my hand with a big smile on her face. At first I was confused but I did it anyway. I gave her my hand she put her other hand over it and closed her eye's.

"Y/n correct?" she said opening her eyes. "How did you know that" I asked stunned. "I felt it. When I held your hand I got a feeling.". She confessed. The woman looked like she was in her late 40's. She had a strong foreign accent. However I couldn't quite figure from where. "How did you feel my name?" I asked looking at her confused. "It's a rare gift that some people have. Your gut feeling is intensified and you can feel a person energy just by physical touch." She replied. 

"I sense you've had a hard life. In which I am sorry about but your not shopping for yourself are you? There's a boy." she added. "Oh your good.." I admitted. "Well young lady I have something for you" She said getting up and walking over to her necklace stand. She pulled off a dog tag and handed it to me.

I looked down to see the words. "James B Barnes 10/03/1917" I looked up at her so confused. "You got the feeling huh?" I said smiling. She took hold of my hand again. The second time it was different as if we were connected. I mean I'm a telepath but she isn't normally I can tell like when I'm with Wanda I can sense her but this is different..

"Y/n... tough times are to come,... that gut feeling listen to it. When it comes you have to be strong. okay?" She said looking into my eyes. I was shocked. "Okay. Thankyou." I was about to pay her but she refused. With that there I said goodbye and went back to meet Wanda. 

That was intense..

We met up with the Avengers a little later and headed back to the house to rest. After today I was exhausted so headed straight back for our room. When I got in the room was empty I got changed then hid buckys gift I was going to wait for the perfect time. 

I showered then got into my Pjs. Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom into the room to see the balcony door open which I didn't leave open..

I went to my nightstand silently pulled out my dagger and slowly made my way to the balcony door. I leaped out to see a killer. Turns out it was just James Buchanan Barnes. "SERIOUSLY!" I yelled "I THOUGHT YOU WERE A MURDERER!" I added. Then realising what I said. "shit." "doll" he said softly walking up to my taking the knife and putting it on the table. "Hi baby" I said cupping his face with my hands and giving him a kiss on the lips. 

"Sorry if I scared you back there." "It's fine honestly." 

"Okay well..."  He started. He looked nervous it was so odd. "I wanted to ask you a question.." He continued slowly before pulling out a cute box and handing it to me. "Y/n Andrea Stark.. Will you be my girlfriend.." Finished nervously. 

Before even opening the gift I set it aside and smashed my lips into his. I pulled away for a brief moment. "Yes James I will" I replied before giving him an even bigger kiss as he picked me up and spun me around with a huge smile on his face. 

When he put me down he added. "The gift! Open it" "Rightt" I picked up the gift and opened it to see.. A dog tag. with my name engraved on it.. "Y/n A Stark 02/05/1988" I smiled looking down at it. That lady must have new.. I paused for a second as I thought. 

"Y/n?" Buck asked as I snapped out of it i realised he was waiting for a reply. "I love it. It's perfect. Can you put it on me?" I asked. He agreed as I grabbed my hair to one side. He put the chain around my neck before locking it in. 

"Thank you. Now wait right here." I went into the draw where I'd put his gift and got it out then went back to the balcony..

"Here." I said handing him a black box. When he opened it he saw the tag I brought earlier. "Y/n.. I thought I lost this in the war.. Thank you." 

I put it on for him before pulling him into a tight hug. "Now did you get your's from a psychic person two or??" I asked as we walked back in shutting the door. "You to?" He asked. "Yeah" I replied. "Did she tell you about some predictions for the future." He asked with a hint of concern in his voice. "I won't lie yes. She said it wasn't the best.. But I think as long as I have you we'll be just fine." I reassured him 

"Now I don't know about you but I'm bloody exhausted." Before I could say another word he scooped me up and put me into his bed putting the covers on me. He went round and got into bed and fell asleep as we cuddled.

A/N: Sorry for the lateness of posting I will try to be more active love you all!