Thirty Two. Broken Bones.

Začít od začátku

It was already late at night when Seth decided it was time for a little beer, but only after Punk and AJ decided to go upstairs. I gave her a big smirk, and she blushed, while he chuckled, holding her hand and leading her to their room.

So, I sat down to drink with the guys, but then, when I went to get myself another bottle of beer, I actually walked to the backyard, sitting on the porch, a bottle of beer in hand and looking up at the stars. That's when I heard steps and looked up to see Dean. I didn't say a thing, so he sat down beside me, drinking his beer in silence.

"Heard you're getting married too." I said.

"Yeah... She said yes." He shrugged and took a deep breath. "She thinks I love her." He chuckled nervously.

"Don't you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't do that." He looked down. "She says we can't propose to someone if we don't love them, so this is how she knows."

"She's right."

"I know I shouldn't be here today, but I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"I am." I said. I could feel his gaze upon me, but I just stared up at the stars.

"I love you." He said, and I couldn't help but laugh, before finally looking at him and shaking my head no.

"You don't even know what that means, Dean."

"That's not my name."

"Forget it, I'm not getting close to you again."

"I'm trying to change, for you."

"Yeah, you're trying. Trying so hard while your fiancee is somewhere, wondering what are you doing right now."

"I'll break up with her if that's what you want."

I sighed, before shaking my head no. How could he do it all and think everything was fine? Things just didn't work like that, but he would never understand. He took his cellphone from his pocket, and I stared at him.

"Don't you dare."

"What? Break up with someone I don't love? 'Cause that's exactly what you've done last week, wasn't it?"

"These are two very different things." I shook my head no. "Stephen and I-"

"Lana?" He said, so I stared at him. "No, it doesn't really matter where I am- stop, just listen to me."

"Dean, stop." I whispered.

"Wha- yes, she's here. Don't call her that. I love her, I actually really love her."

"Dean, stop."

"I'm breaking up, Lana, this is what I'm doing. No! I'm not fucking confused, I know what I'm doing. I don't really fucking love you, I told you."

"Jonathan, stop." I said, staring at him.

"Goodbye, Lana." He stared back at me, hanging up.

"Why do you do that? Why do you always hurt people around you?"

"You called me Jonathan." He smiled.

"You're fucking crazy." I stood up, but he held my hand.

"Marry me."

I pulled my hand from his, and rolled my eyes.

"You're so fucking pathetic."

He stood up then, stopping in front of me before I reached the door. "Please, I love you."

"You don't. Why did you propose to her in the first place? Why have you been with her all this time? You almost fucking ruined my life."

"I proposed because I thought you'd be jealous and come back. And I... I was trying to forget you, but I just can't." He cupped my cheeks. "I never said I love you to anyone else."