"Nigga move wit allat"

" I'm not 5 brooo"

"Who ya talking to I ain't ya bro fix up"

I laughed and he sighed grabbing his phone and rolled his eyes, sassy ass nigga.

𝐌𝐢𝐚: 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲?
𝐊𝐱𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐚: 😭 𝐌𝐢𝐚 2 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲
𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬: 𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐧 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬? ☕
𝐊𝐱𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐚: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐡𝐡? 𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐃 𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 😐🤍
𝐌𝐢𝐚: 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐞 🥱💋
𝐊𝐱𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐚: 𝐅𝐫𝐫𝐫 😽🤍

"People actin like you can't be friends wit yo ex's gf and yo ex"

𝐊𝐱𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐚: 2 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 0 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 🤷🏾‍♀️
𝐌𝐢𝐚: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 🙅🏽‍♀️
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐟𝐩: 𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐲, 𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢 3 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 😍💕
𝐌𝐢𝐚: 𝐅𝐑𝐑𝐑𝐑
𝐊𝐱𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐚: 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐇𝐇𝐇𝐇

"Yessirrrr"

"Alexa play let you go by Clara la San"

"Ma can you grab me my pre roll from that draw?"

"Sure"

Opened the draw and passed the pre roll to him and my gun lighter I had in my pocket. He turned his head to the side and lit the blunt taking a hit before passing it to me.

"Theres no way you're gonna let me stay on your lap for another 55 mins"

I passed him the blunt back and I straightened another section hair I had 4 more sections to do then I can get dressed.

"Well you are mamas"

I smiled and did another part after 25 mins I was done and I got up and made my way into the bathroom with my clothes. I got dressed then came back giving ddot a twirl he looked me up and down before smirking and locking his lips.

I smiled and felt my face warm up at his actions and I went to my bag and grabbed my makeup setting it on his desk and sat down.

DDot watched me through my live the live went crazy at this I smiled as I got compliments. DDot got up to get dressed and gave me a kiss before going to his wardrobe.

After 5 mins ddot came out and then sat on his bed after 15 mins I was done I sprayed my face with seeting spray then I took out my hair and re did the ends. I brushed my nails through my hair and smiled before spraying my self with my pink Friday perfume.

DDot got up and I Said bye to the live and ended it before we left.

******************************************