I still remember

I still remember how I had come to die back on Earth. My last memories don't involve the infamous truck-kun, or some goddess with a questionable fetish, it was of a hospital room.

It was my last year of high school, at such a precious age when everyone is eager to chase their dreams, I was stuck as a sickly patient in the same old room that stunk of sanitizers.

I had nearly spent my entire life there. I'm sure, to my family, I was nothing more than dead weight. Despite the costly machines they paid to keep me alive, I still failed to get through the heart surgery. And thus my life ended, and it was announced to my parents in their despairing cries.

Then I woke up to the face of an old geezer.

Awfully familiar.

I had been reincarnated, into a world of magic, a world where advanced technology didn't exist, and hygiene practices sucked to the fullest.

I had thought to stick with it since I had a healthier body this time around, I'd enjoy my days.

Until the geezer brought home my 'little brother'.

"His name is Bell. Bell Cranel."

I'm sorry, what?

There was no mistaking it, it was the Bell Cranel from Danmachi, with ruby red eyes, bright white hair, and a lean body.

Knowing his future, I felt somewhat jealous. I mean, I was his older brother.

I and Bell were quite the opposite from a young age. He had his short, pure white hair, I had my head of long black hair that was tied back to a braid. He had bright ruby eyes, I had pale, green ones.

Bell was a child with little courage, he seemed to always curl up in the geezer's lap, listening to stories about Orario, and the dungeon. Different from him, I was more active. Knowing the importance of power, I hid in the forests and farmed on weak mobs.

I was quite powerful, a bit too powerful actually. No matter what monster I faced, slaying them was a breeze for me.

But I suppose the monsters around here would be pretty weak in comparison to those in the dungeon.

I still had a far road to go before I reach Orario. I'm gonna get powerful so that once I enter Orario, I'd get a harem so big it'd make Bell himself jealous.

With such a goal in mind, I trained to my last breaths. And left Bell and the geezer at 14 to adventure into the wild.

***

All of that just now happened three years ago.

Counting the numbers on my fingers, today was the day, when Aiz will first meet Bell, sullen in minotaur blood.

I stood in the town square of Orario, I had just arrived here.

This was the place, the one place where I shall collect a harem of women and truly enjoy my life to its fullest....!

"Hehheh, mheheh, hahahaha!"

I'm sure I have a creepy grin on my face right now, but that's the least of my worries. I walk to the guild, brimming with confidence, and smack my pages of identification onto the registration table.

"I'd like to register as an adventurer!"

"Got a falna?"

"Nope!"

"ah, I see, starter then. Name?"

"People call me Leorus."

"mhm. there you go, you're all good. Starter weapons are at the back, we'll schedule you a meeting with your dungeon consultant in a moment."

Damn, that was fast.

She hands me a simple card with my information inscribed on it and leads me to the storage room filled with weapons.

Now then, the question is, what does a lady's man use as a weapon...

A greatsword of course! The ladies are gonna be so swoon over these muscles!