CHARACTER SETTINGS +visual (raising the bar on myself)

Before I continue with the story, I figured I should make a few clarifications on our character settings and such.
The main character, as mentioned in the first chapter, spent nearly his entire life in a hospital room. Due to health conditions, he couldn't even stand for long periods of time, let alone experience anything 'normal'.
As an result of being sheltered for so long, he also lacked common sense and methods of navigating through relationships, everything as he understands it all bases off of his biases and imagination.

When he got isekaied after his death, his main goal was to, "experience everything he missed out on." He wanted to get girls, look cool, play hero, experience everything available to him. He also did some stupid stuff towards this goal.

This, is the current key visual I've drawn for the MC

Stupid things such as... trying to shave off half his brow for the looks, struggled, and decided to try using fire to burn it, which turned out horribly, causing him to lose his entire right brow. His current 'brow' is just a line he drew on his face with cosmetics.

Gave himself 5 piercings total with needles. Got an infection on his first attempt and almost died.

In his 'chuunibyo' phase. That time period in your life where you find titles such as 'dark flame master' and the such to be the coolest things to exist (It really doesn't help that this was a world of swords and magic).
On his journey to grow stronger, he saved a few villages here and there, introducing himself as 'divine crusading dark sword master' (despite the fact he doesn't know how to swing a sword)

Personality wise:
MBTI: ESTP
Enneagram: 8w3
Overall kind of stupid but success-driven and extreme guy.