Safe Harbor

(Warning: Not Proof Read)
(Warning x2: Very Fluffy)

Brisk POV

The fam and I climbed to the near edge of the rocky shore. I wore a casual black and blue two piece swimsuit. Everyone else wore their own swimsuits except Ben. Shame, when I heard that we were swimming I was quite excited to see him in a swimsuit. He shot down that dream real fast. He wasn’t playing fair. He thinks he’s sly, but he’s glanced at me more times than I can count.

“Don’t let your guard down. For all we know, Tiff could still be on there.” Darius seemed to have taken the role of leader. I tried to keep my face straight, they still didn’t know that I indirectly murdered her. Ben glances at me once again.

“Ben. baby, the show is free y’know.” He chokes on his own spit as Brooklynn laughs, diving into the water. Yas and Sammy follow her. Kenji screams as he cannonballs alongside Darius. I stepped back, ready to dive, but was stopped by a pair of arms around my waist. Ben pulls me into a hug from behind me, laying a small kiss on the curve of my neck.

“You look lovely, Darling.” I flush slightly. With the lack of coverage he felt so much warmer. His skin was so soft, but I wasn’t gonna fall into his handsome tricks. I was still salty. He turns me to face him with a gentle smile and I fight off a smirk. He leans his forehead against mine, clearly going for a kiss.

“Yeah, no.” I lean back and fall into the ocean. I swim to the surface to see him both confused and a little hurt. “I’m still salty with you!” I shout turning to swim towards the yat. Ben dives in and quickly gains on me. I laugh in a panic.

I climb onto the ship, quickly climbing up the ladder to the second story while Ben gets on the ship. Thankfully, this childish chase left me oblivious to the reactions of the other campers. My babies did not leave a pretty sight. The deck was covered in claw marks and the…bridge, wherever the captain steers the boat, had dried up blood all over the floor, stuck within the creves their claws left behind. I tried not to look at the sight. I walked to the balcony overlooking the main hangout area of the yat. Ben jumps at me from behind and I flinch.

“Don’t sneak up on me!” I don’t recuperate his touches and continue staring at the sea.

“Why are you being moody with me all of a sudden? You swerved my kiss.” He pouts.

“You aren’t wearing a swimsuit. I simply think it’s unfair. I give you a show with nothing in return.” I joke with a smile. Ben chuckles, turning to face him like he did on the shore. He corners me, placing his hands on the railing either side of me. He raises an eyebrow at me.

“You’re upset because I’m not wearing a swimsuit?” He asks with a laugh in his voice. I failed to fight a smile, but kept my arms crossed and tried to avoid touching his arms. I can see him in my peripherals trying to make eye contact with me. I wasn’t going to give in that easily though. Ben leans in closer and nuzzles my cheek to make me look at him. Our foreheads are pressed together and our noses nuzzle together.

“Are you really mad at me?” He knew the answer to that. I wasn’t going to say anything though. He leans in closer and I can feel his breath on my lips.

“Looks like Tiff had some unwanted visitors.” Brooklyn said below us. I frown. What would the campers think of me if they find out that I…

Ben pulls me into a hug, nuzzling my cheek. I bury my face into his shoulder. “The control panels busted up” Darius comments. Ben looked in the general direction and I let him go so he could check it out. 

“And it’s almost out of gas.”

“Are you sure? Did you tap it, they always tap it.” Sammy, that only happens in movies. “Well, now we’re really sure.