"What's the mission? Wait, nevermind, don't tell me. I don't think the answer would make me any happier." He stopped the Merc before he could even answer.

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow."

"When uhm, when are you gonna be back?" He said gently, a hint of sadness in his voice considering he only just got Wade back.

"Friday."

"..."

"Friday?! That's nearly a week."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I agreed to this a while ago, and -"

"...Hey it's okay. I get it." Peter planted a soft kiss on Wade's cheek before snuggling closer.

"Are you free to hang out today?" The spider asked hesitantly.

"Mhm, yeah." He smiled happily.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Peter stood in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for him and his boyfriend. The man in question had dosed back off in bed, the sunlight having made him sleepy. The smell of eggs and bacon seemed to be enough to get him up though, because after a few minutes he strolled into the kitchen.

"Hey." Wade wrapped his arms around the spider, placing soft pecks on his cheek down to his neck.

"Breakfast's almost ready." Peter hummed, scrambling the eggs.

"You're an angel."

The arachnid turned around to gently kiss his love, which made Wade smile against his soft lips. He grabbed the Merc by his shoulders and turned him around to be facing the kitchen cabinets.

"Come on, you go set the table." Peter said, giving Wade a gentle smack on the ass to get him going.

As soon as he did that, he realized his mistake. The merc turned around slowly, an overly shocked expression plastered on his face. He cornered Peter
effortlessly, towering above him.

"Peter Parker, did you just touch my ass?"

"Oh c'mon baby, I think I've touched more than that by now."

As the words left his mouth, Wade's eyes grew wider and wider, his expression becoming more shocked, his jaw dropping in a sarcastic way. This caused a soft giggle to escape Peter's lips.

"Oh.. You're so gonna pay for that."

Before he had realized what was happening, the spider had ducked underneath his arms and was running away from him, his laughter echoing through the appartement. Wade followed him through the hall, into the bathroom which Peter decided was the best option to hide in. Wade quickly had him cornered again, this time he started tickling his boyfriend on his stomach. In panic he started laughing harder, until the merc finally gave up.

His hands wrapped around Peter's waist, caressing it softly. They subtly slid down to stroke his ass, which sent a shiver down the spiders spine. With ease, he lifted Peter up, who instinctively wrapped his legs around Wade's waist, and his arms around his neck. The Merc started placing soft kisses on his neck, meanwhile pinning him against the wall.

"Wade.."

"Wade." Peter repeated himself, more serious this time.

"The eggs are gonna burn." He giggled softly.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

They were enjoying an absolutely delicious breakfast together, while listening to the morning radio. Wade was clearly hungry, because he cleared his plate within minutes.

"God, no one should be that good in the kitchen and at giving head."

A smirk formed on Peters face, as he poured more coffee into Wade's pink hello kitty mug. When they were both finished with eating, the merc started clearing the table and loading the dishwasher. Peter stood up to go help, but Wade refused to let him.

"You already cooked baby, I can do this. Why don't you go get dressed, hm? So we can go out later."

"Fine." He said in a whiny but compliant tone.

He got changed out of his pajamas into his clothes from yesterday, excluding the freshly washed sweatshirt he stole from Wade. Dysphoria wasn't too bad for once, his binder was doing a pretty good job at hiding his chest today. Happily, the spider walked out of the bedroom into the living room, where his beautiful boyfriend was patiently waiting for him.

"Is that my sweatshirt?"

"Yeah. How do I look?" Peter did a little spin for his love, showing him the outfit be put together.

"You look amazing." Wade mumbled, staring at Peter in the most respectful way possible.

The spider walked over to his boyfriend, his hands running up his back underneath the hoodie Wade was wearing. He carefully leaned in, connecting his smooth pink lips with Wade's scarred one's.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After a day of being out-and-about as a couple, they got home, both exhausted. Wade had taken him out to a sushi restaurant, knowing Peter absolutely adored sushi.

The spider was half asleep on the couch already, before his boyfriend picked him up and carried him to the bedroom. Peter was too tired to function in any way, all of the social interaction having taken a big toll on him. Wade grabbed his pajamas, laying them down next to the brunette on the bed.

"Do you need some help getting changed?" Wade asked worriedly, never having seen Peter this drained.

He nodded, and the Merc helped him take off his sweatshirt and jeans. When Peter's hands reached to pull off his binder, Wade instinctively turned around, not wanting to make his love uncomfortable in any way. A smile curled over Peter's lips, his boyfriend was so considerate.

"Okay, now you should get to sleep. I'm going to take a quick shower, but I'll join you soon enough, okay? Don't wait up."

"Mmkay." He mumbled.

Wade carefully placed a kiss on his messy chestnut curls, before exiting the bedroom and going into the bathroom. Peter heard the water turn on, and it was a weirdly calming sound. He couldn't sleep yet though, he needed Wade.

"I love you Wade." He mumbled, still being too scared to say it face to face.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The mercenary walked into his bedroom, expecting his boyfriend to be asleep, but much to his surprise Peter was still awake, immediately lighting up as soon as Wade entered.

"What're you still doing up bedbug?"

The brunette grabbed Wade's arm with all the strength he had left, and pulled him onto the bed.

"I need you next to me." He mumbled softly, as he burried his face in Wade's neck.

A smile fell over his scarred lips. God he loved Peter so much.

[It's like the universe made the most perfect person ever, and he likes us. What did we do to deserve him? He's so perfect. He's the only person I want for the rest of my life.]

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

// song of the day:
the Archer - Taylor Swift