Chapter 5:Article

Please vote !!
Trying to had time and parts to this story🤭—————————————————————————
CARMELLA MARINO? WHO IS SHE?

Witness say that a beautiful, tanned, brunette long hair got out of a black Porsche 911 Turbo S and walked towards Charles Leclerc and Pierre Gasly hugging them and soon after kissing Max Verstappen, Lando Norris, Carlos Sainz, Sergio Perez and Daniel Riccardo. However once they went inside and into the VIP section the gorgeous figure came outside dragging a average sized man  and punching his body rapidly until a man's body that is described the same way Carlos Sainz is wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her before the pair went back inside.

SHOULD POLICE BE ON PUBLIC FIGHTING MORE?

Ferrari F1 driver, Carlos Sainz, recently posted a photo of him and, AlphaTauri driver Pierre Gasly and Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc, childhood best friend Carmella Marino, with the caption "Was lovely meeting you again 😉 hermosa." The same with Charles Leclerc and Pierre Gasly although this time the caption was, "Although the night didn't go as planned was still lovely seeing you again 🤍" What does the first seat driver Charles Leclerc mean.

SHOULD CHARLES LECLERC LEAVE FERRARI? THESE ARE THE RUMOURED TEAMS WHO ARE WILLING TO OFFER HIM A CONTRACT.

Also previously she has been posted on Charles Leclerc and Pierre Gaslys instagram often on stories about lunch dates. Although they have known each other since childhood could romance be happening between two of them? Or all three?

In many posts the AlphaTauri driver Pierre Gasly flirts with comments and emojis towards the Italian woman. However he never receives them in return. Perhaps something happened between them in the past and he is trying to rekindle their relationship. Although rumours of him and the Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc could prove otherwise.

ARE CHARLES LECLERC AND PIERRE GASLY TOGETHER? READ MORE ABOUT THE SIGNS THEY SEND EACH OTHER.

Although the Italian woman does seem like the recently single Daniel Ricardo type who recently broke up with his girlfriend, Heidi Berger,
after pictures of him cheating and the two fighting were anonymously made public.

And a video of a man punching a tall figure and a woman grabbing his shirt and spitting words at him quite harshly has been publicised. Could that be Carmella?

IS DANIEL RICCARDO A CHEATER? SHOCKING PHOTOS OF HAVE BEEN RELEASED THAT WILL FRIGHTEN YOU!

So who is Carmella Marino? All accounts apart from instagram have been made private. She is very hard to track but this is the information we have about her right now.

Full name:Carmella Marino
Date of birth: August 4th 1996
Age:26
Gender:Female
Pronouns:She/her
Sexuality:Straight
Height:Unknown but from
pictures 1.75.1.8(5,8 feet.)
Parents:Martina Lopez (deceased), Davido Marino (deceased)
Siblings:Felipe Marino
Best friends:Charles Leclerc and Pierre Gasly
Occupation:Unknown
Partner:Rumores to be Carlos Sainz
Committed Crimes:2

During her 26 years of being alive Carmella Marino has committed 2 crimes although she hasn't gone to jail as her well known lawyer Antonio Romano defended her. Is this the girl golden boy Carlos should be distracted by?

CELEB WHO HAVE DONE CRIME! THESE NAMES WILL HAUNT YOU!

Although she is hard to find information on is she connected to other drivers? There are videos going around of Carlos Sainz and a mystery woman punching and kicking Daniel Ricardo. Also many drivers were seen at a club with a woman who matches Carmellas appearance.

Could we see more of her on the paddock? Or is this a one time thing as we know from previous footage recently Carlos Sainz as not been a relationship man.

Look at our other celeb news articles below!

ARE TOM AND ZENDAYA HAPPENING? THIS FOOTAGE WILL SHOCK YOU!

MILLY BOBBY BROWN-NEW SUPERSTAR OR NOT? READ ABOUT THE STRANGER THINGS MAIN CHARACTER!

ARE YOU REALLY A MARVEL FAN? MARVEL TRUE FAN QUIZ!