𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨?❞

『• • • ✎ • • •』

『• • • ✎ • • •』

You have a... nice life you could say. Nothing extreme and weird things happen. Going to school like every kid does. Everything is pretty much normal. Only stressing over exams. You have a nice mom, a little pushy dad and a kind sister. You two sometimes fight for the joke of it but that's it. Nothing too serious...

But maybe that's why you are in a search of some kind... Searching for something new... and exciting for your ordinary normal life.

Always finding yourself exploring around town or in online looking through wattpad, youtube, tiktok, etc. Getting in fandoms that caught your interest. Watching, listening, reading. Always wishing and daydreaming about what would be like to be in there or what would happen if your life would be if they are here right next to you.

Of course you would never know they aren't real. That's not possible. How would it be? That always hurted you. You're left with only your thoughts by your side imagining they would be really there with you. Having fun, sharing memories, comforting each other, cuddling, sleeping, eating, crying, yelling at stupid people, laughing when something funny happens, watching movies together, singing, drawing, reading, having fun.

But recently you stumbled upon something.

Something interesting...

Weird.

Worthy.

Bizarre.

Peculiar.

Outlandish.

You get the memo.

You wanna know what it is?

You probably guessed it, seeing you're already in this book.

But lemme tell you anyway!

"WELCOME HOME"

I know it sounds like Bendy for a second to you. But believe me it's not the same! I mean, yeah, their contents are both horror... but anyway.

You searched and looked through any possible thing related to it. Videos, drawings, fanfics, canon things from the creator, etc. Atleast tried so... until your mom called you from the kitchen.

"Y/n, dinner time!"

You yelled back in boredom, laying your back on the head of the bed looking through your phone for anything new for the Welcome Home, "COMING!"

You heard your sister's voice in a shout like whisper, her words leaking with mischief, "She is not coming, lemme have her share!"

Your mom scolds her the nicest way possible, telling her along the lines that, your sister will come, she needs to eat her meal, you can have more if you want after you finish your meal; and such things a mother would say.

You rolled your eyes and put your phone down.

They just had to ruin your fun. You couldn't find anything interesting anyway. You called out to your family, mostly to your little sister, "Hey, no one can eat my meal!" You heard your sister's teasing giggle.

After leaving your room, your phone starts to glitch.

The screen lit up like an eye closing and opening. Glaring into the dark room.

Sorry that the prologue is so short lmao

ANYWAY

Enjoy your meals fellow followers~

I still have no time for any big project but I'm going to publish this anyway...👀