- "No", said Baji categorically.

Kazutora looked at him puzzled.

- "We don't need Kat", he said in a more relaxed tone. "Kat is just an angry midget."

Katsumi and Takemichi were waiting in front of the hospital where the ambulance had taken Chifuyu. The girl was sitting on her brother's motorcycle leaning on the handlebars.

- "They told me to tell Mikey that on October 31st they want to fight Tokyo Manji at the abandoned car lot", said Takemichi, breaking the silence between them. "Are you really Akuma?" he asked her, still shocked by the information.

Katsumi nodded.

- "Takemichi, what did you mean when you said that the fight between Toman and Moebius is orchestrated by someone from behind? Why of all people, did you look for Draken-kun that night? Did you know Draken-kun would be hurt? The person who orchestrated everything was planning to kill Draken-kun to make Mikey vulnerable, right?"

Takemichi started to sweat and gesticulate uncontrollably.

- "It was... it was just a hunch. It doesn't even matter anymore! Hahaha!! Draken-kun is fine now."

- "I don't believe you", Katsumi told him, straightening her back. "Are you a spy, Takemichi?"Her gaze made his blood freeze, cold shivers of sweat went up his spine.

- "N-no, NO! No way! It's an honor to be friends with Mikey and the others from Toman", Takemichi was agitated.

- "Then what are you? Some kind of witch who sees the future in the crystal ball?" Katsumi asked him, crossing her arms over his stomach.

- "N-no", Takemichi said gesturing.

- "I don't trust you, Takemichi, what are you doing at the Valhalla hideout? How come you're not beaten like Chifuyu?"

- "Well...Kazutora Hanemyia came to my school to take me as a witness for Baji. I just had to tell them what Baji said at the last meeting."

- "And you escaped so easily?" Katsumi asked him skeptically.

- "Now that you say that, I'm surprised too", said Takemichi.

- "I can't tell if you are incredibly naive or if you have excellent manipulation skills", said Katsumi watching his reactions carefully. "Go and tell Mikey about what happened."

Takemichi greeted her with a bow and left at a brisk pace.

Katsumi looked at her phone. She had several messages from Mikey and Emma and missed calls. She scrolled through the list of contacts and stopped at the contact with the name 'Little Fangs'. She wanted to call Baji and hold him accountable for what he did to Chifuyu, but she was sure he had a good reason why he had to do this. She appreciated Baji's efforts to learn more about Kisaki Tetta. She knew that he was doing this for the sake of the Toman gang, but she was still annoyed by the way he chose to do this and the fact that he didn't discuss his plan with her.

- "Mikey will kill you for this", Katsumi heard Chifuyu's voice.

She looked up from her phone and came in front of him. Katsumi held Chifuyu with one arm to help him walk to the motorcycle.

- "I'll worry about Mikey's anger later. Now I'm interested in seeing that you're okay", she told the boy.

- "How did Takemichi bring you there?"

- "It's a long story, the information reached Emma and she told me where to find you."

Chifuyu had half his face bandaged and one eye covered. They both got on the motorcycle and went the area where Chifuyu lived. When they arrived, Chifuyu wanted to leave, but Katsumi parked Mikey's motorcycle and followed him.

- "Matsuno, we have something to talk about!" she whispered to him in a low tone, clinging to his neck with an arm.

Chifuyu looked at her timidly and nodded. They both went up to his apartment. At the entrance to his room, Chifuyu's cat was waiting for him, Katsumi took the cat in her arms and started to caress and kiss his head.

- "Oh, the little one missed his mommy", said Katsumi in a soft tone.

Chifuyu liked the version that Katsumi had when interacting with animals, she was much gentler, much calmer, much more loving.

- "I saw you last night when you were leaving", said Chifuyu carefully sitting down on the bed.

- "Yeah, I visited Keisuke", said Katsumi, continuing to play with the cat.

- "We have nothing to do, Kat, it's decided. All I could do was help him fulfill his goal of entering Valhalla."

- "Yes, by letting yourself to be beaten... " said Katsumi irritated. "Chifuyu, why didn't you tell me anything about you investigating Tetta?"The look in her eyes made him tremble. She was more sad than angry. She felt excluded by the two of them.

- "Kat, we didn't know how dangerous this guy is and we didn't want to put you in danger."

- "But you put both of you in danger, Chifuyu!" Katsumi scolded him. "I could have helped you, especially since not many people know who I am."

- "And what would you have done? Would you have seduced Tetta and found out directly what his plans are?" he asked her a little irritated.

- "E? Gross! I would not do such a thing!" Katsumi raised his voice.

- "Kat, we all know that you are the only one who can match Mikey and I know that you have a very sharp mind, but how can we ask you to put yourself in danger? How can we put you in danger? What kind of friends would we be?"

- "Apparently Keisuke is no longer my friend as of today...as of today we are enemies", said the sad Katsumi.

- "Baji-san did not enter Valhalla to betray Toman. It's part of his plan."

- "Is Kazutora Hanemyia part of his plan?" Katsumi asked, sitting down next to him on the bed.

- "I don't know anything about Kazutora", Chifuyu told her calmly.

- "I'm not getting anywhere with you... "said the sad Katsumi.

She stood up and kissed him on the forehead, making him blush, then left.

On the stairs Katsumi met Baji's mother who was carrying several heavy bags. She greeted her politely and offered to help her with the bags.

- "You are very nice, Kat-chan, thank you", Baji's mother said. "Do you have any idea where Keisuke is?"

- "Unfortunately, no, I didn't see him today", said Katsumi, waiting for Baji's mother to open the door.

- "You can wait for him here, if you want. You can keep me company while I prepare dinner."

- "Thank you, but I have to go back home", Katsumi politely declined.

- "I'm waiting for you at dinner one of these evenings, I haven't seen you for a long time."

Katsumi greeted her and left.