Careful

I had a final coming up, so did the boys and they wouldn't be quiet playing their instruments. I tried to study but the sound of Josh's voice and Jake's guitar echoed the house.

I walked downstairs from Jake and Josh's room and marched into the garage. "Can yall quiet down." I yelled, they all stoped playing and looked at me. "What are you doing that we need to stop playing for?" Jake asked, a smirk making it's way onto his lips.

"The finals, which are tomorrow." I stated crossing my arms. "Danny and I don't have them." Sam said interjecting. I glared at him. "You are smarter than us, and we passed the last final." Jake said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Relax for a bit, watch us play." Josh said pointing to the couch. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the garage. I heard the garage door shut and footsteps behind me. "Something wrong?" I heard Jake ask. I stopped walking and turned around.

"No, but I have a feeling that I'm not going to pass." I stated. "Oh, she has a feeling." Jake said in a mocking tone. I scoffed and shook my head. "There she is." Jake muttered. "Huh?" I hummed.

"Nothing." I said turning around to go back upstairs. But Jake continued to follow me. "What are you doing?" I asked Jake after he followed me into his room. "This is my room too." He said giving a small smile.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down at Jake's desk. I started studying and my phone buzzed on the wooden fixture. I picked it up my friend Harrison had texted me.

Harrison: Hey Esmay
Me: Hey Harrison
Harrison: Do you maybe want to hang out?
Me: It's 7pm 😂
Harrison: I know, I can pick you up
Me: I mean I guess

I sent him my address and put my phone down smiling. "What are you smiling at?" Jake asked getting up from his bed. "Nothing." I said beginning to gather my notes and put them in my book bag. "Was that a boy?" Jake asked. I looked over at him as he sat in the floor tying his boots.

"Maybe." I said zipping up my book bag and putting it at the end of Josh's bed. "He asked if we could hang out." "It's 7 p.m." Jake said standing up from the floor. "That's what I said." I stated as I walked over to Josh's dresser.

Josh had cleaned out one of his drawers for me to put my stuff in. Jake walked over to me and I shut the dresser drawer. "What's in there?" Jake asked smirking. "Get out, I'm about to change." I said shoving him playfully.

"I'm just trying to know more about you." Jake said winking before closing the door behind him. I opened the drawer again and grabbed some black lace panties and a bralette that matched it.

I changed into them and slipped on some shorts and a simple rusty blue shirt that had the sleeves ripped off by Danny. There was a bunch of hands pounding on the bedroom door. I walked over to the door after tying my converse. I opened the door and all the boys stared at me.

"What?" I asked scrunching my face. "Hanging out with a boy, at 7 p.m.?" Josh asked looking me up and down. "Your outfit is showing too much skin." Danny said shaking his head. I just laughed at their antics. I tried to walk past them but Sam stopped me.

I held my arms up in surrender. "Is that lace?" Danny said grabbing my wrist trying to hold my arms up higher, the ripped sleeves.  Sighed and just looked down.

"She's trying to get it on." Sam said laughing. I wiggled my way out of Danny's grasp and grabbed my phone, there was a text from Harrison saying that he was about to pull up.