Chapter VII- The Sea Will Boil And The Sky Will Fall

A few more months went by, and Daenerys went into labour. Of all people, Daenerys screamed for her husband to be by her side during the delivery, but the midwives barred entrance to him. Daenerys was in pain, too much pain, much like her delivery with Rhaego.

"The queen is cursed. The queen is cursed!"

Kayla heard the midwives screaming, and ran to the delivery room to see if she could be of any assistance.

"What's wrong with her?"

"The queen is cursed to never have children! Her baby is stuck! She is cursed!"

Kayla pushed open the doors of the delivery room, with Jorah behind her.

"What are you standing around for?! Help her deliver her baby!"

"There is nothing we can do, Lady Kayla."

"The hell there isn't!"

Kayla looked in on Daenerys to see what was wrong. It was going to be a breech birth.

"Is my wife going to live, Kayla?"

"She will. Midwives, out. Out, I say! OUT! If you're not going to help, out!"

"Kayla, stay away from me, stay way! You took my living children from me, and you'll take this one as well!"

"Daenerys, hush, and look at me. there is nothing wrong with your baby, or you. This is going to be a breech birth, meaning the baby will not come out head first. I've done this birth before. Prince Rilian was a breech birth, and the Telmarine midwives were just like yours. Jorah, strip Daenerys naked. She will feel more comfortable if the air gets to her. Also, we need to put pillows underneath her to flatten out her hip bone."

Jorah did as Kayla said and then sat back behind Daenerys to comfort her.

"You'll be alright, my love, you will be. You both will be."

"Daenerys, it's time to push."

Daenerys began to push, but also fearing she would crush her child's head.

"Scream if you have to my love, scream!"

Daenerys did, nearly busting Jorah's eardrums in the process.

"Keep pushing, Daenerys. We're getting close."

She let out one more scream, and then the cries of a baby were heard.

"You have a son, your grace."

"Missandei, take the baby and clean it up. She's not done."

"What do you mean?"

"Jorah, you are the father of at least twins."

"I can't push anymore, I just can't."

"Daenerys, you have to. Forget about being a queen for a moment, and be a mother. Right now, your children are the people that need you. Push."

She pushed with whatever strength she had left, both babies would be a breech birth. She screamed the loudest she had ever screamed, and grabbed Jorah's wrist so hard she almost broke it.

"It's another son, your grace."

"Bring in the midwives to clean her up, Missandei."

Kayla and Missandei worked on cleaning the two baby boys, then handed them to Daenerys and Jorah.

"Are they healthy?"

"Yes, they are. Though a baby born alive is what matters, Áedamnair has a heart condition. And as you can see Daenerys, I didn't take your children from you."