"We been talkin' fa' a while, you just ain't know cause it's not yo fuckin' business." Ethan shrugged, "Then why were you cryin' last night? I'm still hella confused right now.", "Nigga I was just over whelmed last night and I couldn't handle it. Like it's just too much ta' explain.".

"I'm all ears lil bro, just talk to me." Dd gave a warm smile. Notti heavily sighed before he said anything, "But if I let you know, you can't tell nobody. Like anybody.", "Alright..wasn't planing too anyway." Dd made a straight face. "I like Mj bro, and I liked what he did last night. I was just mad at myself because how could I turn out like this? Everybody know me as a gangsta and I have like mad bitches. It's like I have a reputation to up hold." He started to explained.

"And I was just jealous of you cause you get ta' be yourself, everybody already doesn't expect much from you like they do with me. Like you could tell the whole world about you n' Darrian but they wouldn't be surprised.", Ethan almost felt like he was gonna start crying, but he decided to just keep it in and continued to explain.

"But if I told everybody about Mj or whateva'..it would be different fa' me and I'm just scared. I don't want anybody ta' look at me differently just because, so I just get overwhelmed or just defensive because I don't want anybody to even think of me like that. And I just rather not talk about it." Ethan finally stopped and took a deep breath.

"Oh shit bro, I ain't know you felt like that.", "Yeah and you really didn't need to." Notti slightly rolled his eyes. "But here me out Notti, who gives a fuck about what those niggas think? Who cares if they hate you because you like Mj? It's yo life lil bro, you control it. So if you really like that hoe ass nigga, go fa' it." Dd chuckled while he shrugged.

"What you even see in him anyway? Kiara just dumbed his ass fa' being a hoe. And that's one of ma' best mans." Dd then made a confused face, "He's really sweet bro, you don't know that side of him yet, and he's fine." Notti smiled while thinking about him, "You so fuckin' gay ma' nigga." Dd laughed and nudged Notti in his shoulder.

"I just told you about that shit, don't call me that cause it ain't that!", "Then what is it, since liking otha' niggas ain't gay." Dd rolled his eyes, "I don't like niggas bro, it's just one. So it's different cause I would never date any otha' person but him.", "So you Mjsexual." Dd joked, "Probably. Just like how you Darriansexual." Notti joked back.

"Oh ight, so I guess we onna same boat now.", "Never, you gay as shit bro. You be layin' on that nigga chest n' shit." Ethan mugged the other, "Gay as shit? Neva' bro. Just wait till you and Malikai Ja'Hir Johnson, spend a couple nights together. You probs gon be gayer then me cause Mj a weirdo." David mugged him back.

"His full gov is crazy, but neva'...me n' him just gon be chillin' for now. I'm thinking about seeing him later or something.", "Yeah I should just invite all four of them ova', cause I know they lazy asses ain't go to school either. But I hope you feel better, just don't be scared to talk ta' me again." Dd smiled.

"All four? Yeah ion know about that, but yeah I heard ya. I feel a lil better now. Thanks Dd." Notti smiled back, "Yeah whateva." Dd playfully rolled his eyes then got up and left Notti's room. Feeling somewhat refreshed cause Ethan finally expressed his feelings, and David wouldn't be clueless anymore.

Now he knows his friend been sneakin' around with his lil brotha' tho, that was kinda weird. But he was actually considering inviting the four over, for like sum 'after party' shit.

Ethan just felt like he over shared a lil too much, but it was alright since David was his brother. He also felt refreshed too, finally getting those heavy feelings out his chest. It's not like they completely went away tho, he simply just wants to stay down low because it's really nobody's business.