02.

DDOT'S HOUSE 📍.
Harlem NY, 3:45 PM

DDOT POV-
I was at the Deli, hanging out wit my friends. "You mad funny yo." I laughed at my friend Ayden's joke, "Nah cause it's true, that bitch was wilin'." He continued to joke. Then my phone started to buzz, it was my mom. "Wait bro, let me get this." I answered and put the phone up to my ear.

"Darrian!! Your partner friend from school is here! It turns out he is one of my best friends son!" She exclaimed, "Wait what? What you talkin' about Ma..." I mugged the phone, "Your project partner from school is here! I am really good friends with his mom!- just come back up here sweetie!" She repeated herself.

She better not be talking about Dd. I hung up the phone and groaned loudly. "You ight bro?" Ayden questioned, "No bro, why is my mom telling me that Dd is upstairs." I threw my hands up in the air, he started laughing, "Ahh, you gotta be with that gay nigga bro.", "Stfu, cause now I'm mad.", "Go upstairs wit ya boyfriend, and finish that project dumbass." Ayden chuckled as he stood up straight from leaning on the fence.

"You blowin' mine bro, I'm not gay and you know that shit. And stop calling me dumb bro." I put my finger in his face, "You not gay no mo? Cause last time I remember...you n' Mj-.", "Yo shut up! That was mad long ago bro...I was in 8th grade nigga." I mean mugged him. "Nah you still gay, you just don't wanna admit it bro." He laughed, "Don't make me punch you bro." I balled up my fists.

"Ight okay bro, I'll cya later." He nodded and started walking away, "Safety." I sighed, "SAFETYYY." He smirked.

I was right downstairs from my house so I walked up the porch and went into the lobby. "I swear if that nigga in my house, imma have a real problem." I grunted to myself. I walked in that dusty ass elevator, shit look like it was gonna crumble if you laugh to loud. I pressed the 2nd floor button, and leaned against the wall with my hands in my pocket.

I was just thinking to myself, that thing with Mj was just me being a dumbass and experimenting with weird shit. I did enjoy the time we spent together, I hate that I feel this way towards other niggas. But I can't help it...so I just try to fight it, it seems to work then somebody brings up the past, or something about Mj.

Then elevator stopped and I got off. I could feel the elevator shake as I lifted my foot. I heard loud music coming from my door, my mom definitely had invited someone over. I walked over to the door and swung it open. The smell of taco's filled my nose, and I was met with Dd & My mom sitting at the kitchen island. With a big box of old ass pictures infront of them.

I snatched my ski mask off, with a mug on my face. "Why are you in my house bro." I groaned, "Darrian, be nice! This is Crismelys son! And he's also your history partner!" She yelled at me then went back to showing Dd pictures. "This is us in the DR! He was about 4 in this picture." Mami smiled, "Yo Ma stop showing him my baby pictures bruh." I said as I hung up my jacket. Dd smiled, "You we're a cute baby bro, what happened to you." He laughed.

"Shut ya gayass up, don't call me cute.", "Darrian, cut it out before I take your game." She sternly said, I just rolled my eyes. "Don't make me call Mj on yo ass now." He giggled, my eyes widened. Why did he mention Mj? Did he know?... "Yo bro what the fuck you mean." I walked over to him, "Yeah I know what ya gayass did.", "Bro stfu. Y'know what let's go work on the project bruh." I gestured over to him and started walking towards my room.

"If he says anything, let me know. I'll get on his little lightskin ass." She laughed, "Okay I will." Dd smiled.

He followed me into my room and I closed the door behind him. "Let's get this shit done bruh, ion wanna spend any extra time with you." I sighed and plopped down onto my gaming chair. "Same here bruh." He shrugged. I grabbed my bookbag and sat it on my lap, digging through it to see if I had any extra work. I pulled out some crumpled math homework, noticing it was from today.