Chapter 4

- Kylen's POV -

As I closed the door behind me, I had a tiny heart attack. "Fuck you, Leon!" I gasped, clutching my chest. Leon laughed his hot, sexy laugh as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Calm, brother. How much tips you make?" 

I grinned smugly. "More than you. And besides, it's time to go. There's, like, three people here."

Leon smirked. "Oh, yeah. While you were having fun with Carl-iflower, half the fucking bar left."

I raised an eyebrow. "Carl-iflower?"

Leon shrugged. "Cauliflower, carl-iflower. They both smell and taste like shit."

I thought about that for a moment. "Y'know, you're not wrong."

Leon grinned. "I never am."

...

"1000!?"

I laughed. "Keep your goddamn voice down. Ren's trying to sleep."

Leon glanced at Ren's doorway. "Oh, yeah. I forget sometimes that you crash with the hottest man on earth. After Chris Hemsworth, of course."

I snorted. "Fucking simp. Your room is full of shirtless posters of that man."

Leon shrugged. "What can I say? He's hot as fuck. But back to what we were talking about earlier-"

I rolled my eyes. "Really, Leon, you couldn't have come to this conclusion sooner? The more you pleasure an old man, the more they will pay you. It's a simple thing, really."

Leon sighed. "Whatever, dude."

He stretched, and his uniform button popped open. Or, one of them. He glanced down, annoyed, then pulled the whole thing off. It took every. Single. Piece of me not to look at his abs. But fuck, I couldn't help it. One glance and I knew I fucked up. My eyes stayed locked on his eight pack, and as he leaned back on the couch for another stretch, I admired the way his muscles moved with his arms.

Unfortunately, Leon stopped stretching way too early and caught me checking him out. Smirking, he flexed a bicep. I, of course, refused to be flustered and was not deterred. Instead, I shot him my most flirtatious smile and winked. Leon winked right back and smiled.

Meanwhile, my stupid, traitorous heart flipped to hummingbird mode. I really wasn't in the mood for sex, considering the face that I'd just gotten fucked by a vegetable, but I knew the moment Leon asked I'd be on my knees.

He yawned, and I leaned back on the couch and kicked my feet into his lap. His yawn stopped abruptly, cutting off into a sound of surprise as I got comfortable. Then, he huffed and nestled into my couch, which was in the shape of a huge oval, so we could have a whole ass sleepover. But as I drifted off, I felt as though someone was watching me. I glanced up through hooded eyelids and noticed Ren standing in the doorway.

I shot him a devil-may-care grin and gestured for him to join us. The slit he was peeking through widened as he opened his door. Leon woke up with a loud, "Oof," as Ren jumped onto his lap. He pushed his legs open and flopped between them, resting his head on Leon's chest.

I crawled over and leaned my head on Ren's lap, snuggling into Leon's waist. Ren rested his hand on my head, and Leon muttered something about clingy little shits. But he didn't pull away as I grabbed his hand and pulled it over my chest, tucking it under my arm.

I fled into the blissful darkness, for once not having to worry about anything going on around me as I drifted to sleep.

...

"Isn't he cute?"

"Dunno - he's got a little bit of drool right here-"

"Don't touch him, Leon!"

"Man, fuck this shi-"

"Sit down."

"Okay..."

I blinked away the sleep in my eyes and the first thing I noticed were two very hot men staring at me. One of whom was leaning against the doorway to the living  room, and one of whom was sitting on a chair with his legs wide open.

Both were smirking at me in a way that made me feel quite pretty, but of course I couldn't admit that, because they were my friends, and friends didn't do that. They didn't sleep together, either...or check each other out...which I was doing a very bad job of right now.

Ren pushed off of the doorway, running a hand through his hair. He was  wearing baggy black pants with a white shirt and a beautiful stone blue jacket.

Leon leaned back against the chair, and he was rocking a fern colored hoodie with gray cotton baggy cargo pants.

At that point, I decided that I didn't give a fuck if you weren't allowed to fall in love with your best friends - I was ready to get on my knees right then and there. Unfortunately,  today was a work day. But! Leon said that there was an emergency as I trudged to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Half the workers had to leave with our boss because of something that had happened to his family that apparently needed 12 people, but I could care less. Now I had more time to fall in love.

...

right y'all i'm cuttin' it short i'm tired af

take care of yourselves and make sure to eat, drink, and get a good nights sleep. unfortunately, i don't think that'll be happening. but at least try <3

Love y'all <3

ily, cruz