✧˖° ѕανє∂ ву αη αηgєℓ~

The sound of shattering glass echoes from the back of the school. 

"Let go of me!" Killua yells, glaring at them from under his silver bangs.

     The gang of three just chuckled and threw him. Killua collided with wall with a thud. He rubbed his back, groaned and stared at the ground, where lay his phone, shattered. "Bastards!" He shouted, which angers the leader of the group, a tall guy with blonde hair. Before he could react Killua received a blow in the stomach.

     "A-ack!" Killua coughs up a bit of blood before the three guys start beating him up. He lay there hopelessly, unable to defend himself.

If only he could use his claws.

And kill them.

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

      Killua's family used to be assassins. Which was really cool Killua thought. But when he was a child, they have stopped and wanted to live a normal life. Killua had a gene which made him have retractable claws, making his nails sharper than knives. But he was told many times not to use them, especially on other people. Otherwise he would be banned from going outside for a week. He was sent to school, and is now currently in senior high school. His school was the famous Hunter x High. Many rich and powerful people's children were sent there to be educated. They would eventually go to Hunter x University after that. Killua was sent to that school because... He misbehaves way too much. No matter where he goes, he always causes chaos.

     He always manages to make the teachers mad at some point. He could make even the kindest of teachers lose it. He always pulls pranks and picks on other people. So he's often alone, as nobody would want to hang out with him.

     But there is also another reason why nobody likes him. Its because of his looks. He's a freak. Silver hair and inhumanly blue cat-shaped eyes, to top it off with pale skin? That's why he's been a target for bullies. He mostly gets bullied by spoiled jerks with powerful parents. Whenever he tries to report them to the teachers, the teachers wouldn't do anything about it. So he's just here, left to suffer.

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

     Killua was left in the dark alley way, badly beat up bloodied and bruised. He doesn't have the strength to even pick himself up from the ground. In spite of that, he still tries. And of course his legs fail him and he and his stubborn ass falls face first to the ground.

     "Fuck... I definitely shouldn't have done that." His groans muffled, as his face was on the ground. His vision starts to blur and his eyes feel droopy as he starts losing his consciousness, but not quick enough from preventing him from seeing a figure slowly approach him before he gives up eventually passes out.

 ꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

*Poke poke poke*

     Killua could feel something poking his cheeks. His eyes flutter open at once to see a boy, standing very close to his face.