•Chapter 3⃣•

•No one P.O.V•
*le lab*
Chase was just packing is last bag when he heard the ding of the lift , thinking it was Adam Bree Leo and mr davenport he continued to so what he was doing when all of a sudden he felt a gun press agents his back.
Stiffened in fear he stood up and raised his hands.
"Put your hands behind your back" a rough voice said, chase did what he was told and soon felt metal cuffs snap on his wrist.
*up stairs*
Everyone remained quiet as the government agent talked on his phone, "yes I have them in cuffs right in front of me...there is only 2 of the bionics we are in search of the youngest right now... Yes... Bye".
The family felt worry around them for chase knowing he will put up a fight.
"YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS" a voice yelled down the hall, everyone in the room turned there head to see chase being dragged in to the living room and thrown to the ground.
"Chase are you ok" mr davenport said as he watched his youngest bionic son fall with a loud thud, " am fine" chase muttered as he sent death glares are the agent.
" well now that we have had our wee family reunion I would like to start... We are going to ask some questions and your going to answer them and if you don't then we will just have to use a stake" the agent said looking directly at chase.
The family went quiet in fear for the youngest bionic...

A/N
Ok just wanna say thank you to everyone who has read and like my story so far 😊 didn't think it would be such a hit, I just wanted to see what would happen if I uploaded a story only to see a few days later that people read it and LIKE IT wow thank really guys 😊 so here is chapter 3 xx