01

Athena's Pov

Once again I was posted in Sugarhillhotakes where all the drama happens.

Notti but I like to call him Ethan apparently followed me again after our break which was 6 months ago.

I still couldn't let go and move on.

I still see him and make a few eye contacts but that's it.

After that painful breakup we went through Ethan immediately called me that day and tried to explain.

But what was there to explain after seeing that live?

Everyone was on Ethan's side and hated on me even my own cousin Darrian which everybody calls Ddot.

Apparently I was dumb and not pretty enough that's why he was with his ex Tamara.

Tamara and Ethan had history together back in the day. They use to date before me and Ethan dated for about 3 months but ended because Ethan had lost feelings for Tamara. Tamara still had feelings for Ethan till this day but when Tamara found out that me and Ethan we're dating she started drama. Which I hated and didn't want to get involved with.

But who am I to blame?

I dated a famous drill rapper.

Ethan explained to me how why he did that and that he was drunk but I knew him.

Ethan can control his liquor when drinking no matter how much he drinks.

He made up more excuse but there was more than that just video I saw.

It was another video of  2 girls talking shit about me infront of Ethan.

Ethan just stood there and didn't defend me which made my heart more shatter.

Pictures of him and Tamara dancing and making out that night.

That same night Ethan's Mom called me apologizing for all the stuff that happened and made sure he was gonna talk and scold Ethan when he comes back home.

I cried that night thinking what did I do wrong?

Was I not enough?

We were doing so good.

But now I realized that I guess it was the wrong person.

Ethan still messages me now and then saying Hey or How are you? But I never responded.

I knew I should've been kind enough to text him back but I didn't want to.

No matter how much I love him I still can't get the feeling of my chest.

That pain he put me through.

The bullying and death threats and my dm's telling me I was too ugly or I wasn't enough for him.

That time nobody took my side not even my bestfriend Jay (Jayracks).