CHAPTER 10

HEAVEN AND BACK.
CHISHIYA POV

I stayed in my bed, reading the book in my hand. It's been a while since I've found it so hard to concentrate.

There were too many thoughts in my head and no way to silence them.

Abruptly, I closed the book and threw it onto the nightstand.

I ignored the message that she sent minutes before. Since she was on the way to her practice session, I figured that now I'd be able to walk out without having to see her.

How could my dad possibly know? It didn't make sense. I've been spending so much time with Y/n, and he brings it up now.

Who is watching me? Watching us?

If I were to want this to work, then I couldn't let her out of my sight. Not only that, but I'd have to find out who my dad got to spy on us.

I won't be able to mention this to my father at all. Being the type of person he is, he won't even think it through before he takes action. And his actions would be aggressive and unpredictable.

He's never let me have a girlfriend because his love life wasn't successful.

"How am I going to keep an eye on Y/n while having to avoid being with her?" I muttered, throwing on my usual white jacket.

Grabbing the room keycard, I opened the door and walked out into the hallway. This hallway has 16 rooms, I'm sure that whoever was watching us was on the same floor and couldn't be in the 4 corner rooms since each floor was designed so that you'd have to turn a corner to get to those rooms.

My father must've seen what happened last night, otherwise he would've said something earlier if he knew before then. That meant that out of the 16 rooms on this floor, whoever was watching us could only be in 10 of them.

It couldn't be any of the people in the team either. I've done research on them, and they have in no way met my father or know of him. It takes away another 3 rooms, so there are only 7 rooms that the spy could possibly be in.

I fished my phone out of my pocket as I headed to the elevator, and with a quick check, I soon came to find that out of the 7 rooms, only 4 of them were occupied and booked. My gut is telling me that it's the room two rooms to the right of Y/n's. I had a feeling that that room was off not long after getting to my room.

It'll only be a matter of time before I'll be able to figure it out.

And since Y/n's out for the rest of the morning, I'll need to find something to do until she's back.

Opening the messaging app, I opened the chat with Y/n. Maybe I'll start things off by replying to her message, then I'll get back to figuring this shit out.

Hey Y/n, sorry I didn't reply earlier.
I was a little busy.
Be careful and take care of yourself at practice.
_______________________________
Last Chishiya POV I think
Love you guys <3