Anniversary Preparation💖

Start from the beginning

Roshni's OOTD:-

Preet's OOTD:-

"Good morning mumma

"Good morning mumma.... good morning mom" Roshni and Preet said entering the kitchen. "Good morning Mera baccha.....btw how did you get up so early??" Her mother asked. "Actually when I was in England I used to get up early. So it become my habit." Roshni replied. "Oh that's nice beta." Her mother said smiling. "Mumma I want to make almond kheer for everyone. Can I ?" Roshni asked looking towards her mother. "Af course beta . You don't know how much we all have missed your almond kheer. Specially Tanvir and Preet." Roshni's mother said. "Ya di we have missed your hand made almond kheer......now go and make it fast..... I'm eagerly waiting for my kheer!!" Preet said in dramatic tone . "Ya I'm going!!! Dramebaaz 🤦😂." Roshni said laughing. "I'll send Ramu bhaiya for your help." Her mother said and went towards living hall. Preet was sitting on chair and telling Roshni about her college life while she was preparing kheer. After sometime kheer got ready and roshni's mother told her that Singh family and Rehan's family will get a little late for breakfast. So Roshni went towards garden area carrying one book and Preet went to attend her friend's call.
Roshni was enjoying her book sitting on the chair . On the other hand Singh family arrived. Roshni's mother told Chaitanya and prince that roshni is sitting in garden so they can go and enjoy till the time Rehan's family will arrive... "Bhai you go . I'll accompany in few minutes. I need to use washroom." Prince said intentionally as he want them to talk and clear all the misunderstanding. "Okay Prince!!" Chaitanya said smiling and he went towards garden area....."Hello....Hello..if you don't want to talk then why are you calling me since yesterday's morning.... and if this is some kind of joke then let me tell you I don't like all this things. STOP calling me and disturbing me!!!!" Roshni said in irrated tone. She was also looking tensed. "Oh god I'm not gonna leave this person!!" Roshni said to herself. She was in her deep thought as she was feeling that something is wrong but then suddenly she saw chaitanya . Their eyes met with each other. For few seconds they were lost in each other's eyes. Roshni was tensed and irrated after that call but after seeing Chaitanya she forgot her each and every problem and got lost for few seconds. "Did we disturbed you guys?" Preet and Prince said making them come out of her dream land. "N..no preet." Roshni said smiling nervously.. "How are you di?" Prince said hugging her. "I'm fine Prince. What about you?" Roshni said hugging back. "I'm also good di." Prince said smiling. "Have a seat guys." Roshni said to Chaitanya and Prince. Then everyone sat . Their was an awkward silence so Prince thought of breaking it . "How's everything going on di?" Prince asked. "Everything is good Prince. I'm happy to return back to my country and you all . I missed you all."Roshni said smiling. "We all are also very happy to see you back di." Prince said smiling. "What about me Rosh??? Did you not miss me?🤨🤨." One voice came from behind. Everyone got up to saw the owner of the voice. And saw two man coming towards them. One was Tanvir and other was...."Rehan!!!!" Roshni shouted. "Yeh doll !!" Rehan said happily. Roshni went towards him and hugged him tightly. Rehan also hugged her tightly. "I miss you so much doll!!" Rehan said picking her up in bridal style and spinning her around. "I also missed you Rehan but now put me down otherwise I'll fall." Roshni said holding him tightly as she was afraid to fall . "I'll never let you fall doll but I'm angry with you." Rehan said making face.."why?? What have I done?" Roshni asked confusingly. "You landed yesterday and now you are meeting with me. You could have come to met me." He said in dramatic tone. "Oh my dramebaaz bestie. I was tired after long flight and you were also busy in hospital so I thought of meeting you today. And now if you got your answer then please put me down." Roshni said laughing. "No I'll not." Rehan said and started spinning her once again. "Bhai see na!!" Roshni complaint like a kid . "Rehan put her down otherwise you'll know how she'll take revenge 😂." Tanvir said laughing and remembering their childhood masti. "Ya bhai you're right." Rehan said laughing 😂. Then preet also start laughing "No need to tease me😒." Roshni said making face. "Why you all are laughing??? What happened guys?" Prince said confusingly. "I'll tell you Prince." Tanvir said. "When we were kids , we all used to play together. Rehan and roshni used to fight between games. So one day Rehan was teasing roshni , so she made some random reason and send Rehan to store room and she locked him from outside. Then she also sat outside the door to accompany Rehan . He shouted from inside but as the room was sound proof so we were not able to hear him . Roshni also slept outside the door . And we all were searching for them . Then we got to know about the whole incident 😂. She was very mischievous when she was kid." Tanvir said laughing remembering whole incident. "Bhai but I said sorry to him na and after that incident I have never done this type of things again 😒." Roshni said. "Aunty force you to say sorry. Remember doll!!!" Rehan said teasingly. "Ya I remember everything but I hope you have also not forget the experience you had in store room. Want to experience it again??🤨😂" Roshni said raising her eyebrows. "No-no ......not at all." Rehan said laughing nervously. "Ya that's good then." Roshni said making everyone laughed. Everyone was talking and enjoy except Chaitanya. He was getting very jelous after seeing Rehan and roshni's bond.
"Sir and ma'am breakfast is ready. Gurpreet ma'am is calling you all." One servant said. "Ya you go we are coming." Tanvir said. Then they went for breakfast. "Sat Sri akal everyone." Roshni said coming towards them. "Sat Sri akal beta." Everyone replied. "You can't even imagine how happy we are to see you back beta." Rehan's mother said hugging roshni . "I'm also very happy to see you all." Roshni said hugging her back. "Mumma let's do one thing. You make Roshni your daughter in law then you can see her every day." Rehan said winking . "Oh please. I don't want to handle a headache like you my whole life." Roshni said jokingly. "Beta I'm the most popular bachelor of India. You would be lucky to marry me ." Rehan said praising himself. "Hatttt." Roshni said laughing. "Oh god 🤦😂 they both are grown up but still behave like a small kid 😂." Rehan's mother said laughing. "By the way beta . Rehan's idea is not bad . What you say?" Rehan's father said teasingly. "Uncle you also started." Roshni said. "Ya we all are also eagerly waiting for roshni's wedding. We also want to know who's that lucky man that will marry our Princess." Chaitanya's mother said. "Guys please I don't want to marry now. I'm still young. Now guys can we eat our breakfast. I'm hungry." Roshni said and went towards dinning table. Everyone laughed seeing her reaction. Then they all went towards dinning table.."Breakfast is looking mouth watering 🤤." Prince said. "Wait Prince I have one more suprise for you guys. I have made almond kheer. Wait I'll bring." Roshni said and went inside kitchen. After bring kheer she served everyone. "Wow rosh this kheer is amazing. You don't even know how much I missed this ." Tanvir said enjoying his kheer. "Seriously beta you make very good kheer." Chaitanya's grandmother said . Everyone praised roshni but she was waiting for chaitanya to say something but as always he kept quiet. "Let it be roshni . You know na he don't like you then how can you expect anything. Now leave it and don't spoil your mood." Roshni said to herself. Chaitanya also loved the kheer Cooked by roshni so he was so busy in eating that he didn't even realise that someone was waiting for his comment . "Guys I have an announcement to make." Roshni said. Everyone including chaitanya looked towards her. "What announcement beta?" Her grandfather asked. "So as you all know that next week is mumma Papa's anniversary. And as I was in England so I was not able to attend it and I know you have also not celebrate your anniversary because of my absence. So I want to make this anniversary special." Roshni said seeing towards her parents. "What special Rosh?" Tanvir asked. "Bhai i mean , I specially want to see each and every arrangements by myself. Imagine bhai how special it would be if we'll personally involved in each and every thing." Roshni said excitedly. "But beta we have top event planner than why you want to tired yourself ?" Roshni's mother said. "Ya I know mumma and af course we'll take their help but I want to see everything personally please!!! please!!! please!!!" Roshni said with puppy eyes. "If she is happy than Let her do beta and we all are with her . Everything will be fine." Roshni's grandmother said. "Ya mumma we all will divide our works. Like decoration, invitation, food, return gifts etc." Tanvir said. "Don't worry bhabhi ji we will also help roshni and Tanvir after all it's my best friend's wedding anniversary." Chaitanya's father said. "Okay then it's final that Roshni and Tanvir will see the arrangements of anniversary." Roshni's grandfather said. Roshni was very happy and excited for this event.
After eating breakfast everyone went according to the work they were given. As time was less and work was more. Chaitanya went to his office as he was having important meeting. Rehan and his father went to hospital. But his mother and Singh family stayed to help them.
Like this the whole day went in making list of things that was required. At evening Singh family and Rehan's mother went back to their house because next day's breakfast was at Singh Mansion so they have to prepare for it .
Next day Roshni woke up and did her morning routine. She then make all the "To do list" for the function that she want to do today. After making her list she went to get ready . After 30 min she came wearing a very cute outfit.
Roshni's outfit:-