Chapter 2

The scene begins at a pier, with a man with brown hair looking out at the ocean, ignoring all of the passers-by in favour of thinking back to the conversation he'd had almost 2 hours ago.

FLASHBACK

Peter: You're kidding right?

Dr. Strange: *Shaking his head no* I'm afraid not Peter. I had sensed The One Above All's presence and had attempted to discern his reasoning for visiting our reality directly from him, unfortunately a field of energy near the location of his presence would not allow me to get within a miles radius of his location. I had spent some time attempting to discover the reason for this, but I would ultimately have to settle on the conclusion that he merely does not wish to have me in his presence.

While hearing this Peter would start to worry. How could he not? While T.O.O.A. was not an evil being, he was not only incredibly powerful, he was also considered by many to be THE God, making him a being of the utmost importance. His position in the multiversal hierarchy was very indicative of a being whose presence demanded not only respect, but also demanded the understanding that his word was not only law, it was part of the multiverse itself. You do not disobey him and expect that you can just go about your business,  you pay the price in a way that he believes fits the crime. Which begs the question...

Peter: Why wouldn't he want you in his presence? You're the Sorcerer Supreme, the most powerful sorcerer in existence. If he doesn't want to see you of all people, then who could he want to see?

A brief moment of silence passes through the 2, as the good doctor struggles to find his next words.

Dr. Strange: ... I believe that he is here to see you Peter. 

Peter: ME?!?!?!?! Why me?!?!?!

Dr. Strange: You told me that you had once had an encounter with T.O.O.A. and that he had stated that you were a "favourite" of his, did you not?

Peter: Well yeah, but why the hell would he wanna see me?

Dr. Strange: I do not know my friend. That is for you, and you alone, to discover the answer to. You need not worry however, I will send you to the location and will be monitoring your energy all the while to ensure your safety.

Another moment of silence would befall the two. This was a tough decision to make after all. Why would the all-powerful being want to see him anyway? He'd have to find out on his own.

Peter: Alright Doc. Let's do this.

BACK TO PRESENT

We now find ourselves back with Peter who had arrived at the the location Strange had given him some time ago. He would continue looking out into the ocean until he was brought back to reality by an unknown yet familiar voice.

T.O.O.A.: It is wonderful to see you again Peter.

Peter turns his head to look next to him and see the man who much like his voice, had an unknown yet familiar appearance.

Peter: Dr. Strange told me that he thinks you came here to see me, but I don't know whether or not to believe that. You wouldn't mind enlightening me on this would ya?

T.O.O.A: *Smiles lightly* Not at all Peter. The Sorcerer Supreme is right, I'm here to see you and offer you something that many have tried, and ultimately failed to give you.

Peter: *curious* What would that be?

T.O.O.A.: A second chance.

HEY GUYS. HOW YOU DOING? I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE, BUT I WAS GETTING A BUNCH OF NEW IDEAS FOR STORIES AND WANTED TO GET THEM OUT, BUT ULTIMATELY NOTHING CAME OF MOST OF THEM, INCLUDING THE FLASH STORY I SAID I WOULD DO IN THE HIATUS CHAPTER OF MY SPIDER-DEKU BOOK. SO I'M NIXING THE FLASH BOOK AND AM INSTEAD GOING TO BRING OUT A NEW MHA BOOK THAT I FIND MUCH EASIER TO WRITE THAN I DO SPIDER-DEKU AT THE MOMENT. AND THAT BOOK IS... RED HOOD DEKU! I KNOW, NOT ORIGINAL, BUT I WANNA DO IT, AND I WANT TO DO IT IN A WAY THAT FEELS FRESH AND AS CLOSE TO THE ACTUAL CHARACTERS AS I CAN, SINCE THIS STORY WILL TAKE PLACE PRETTY FAR IN THE TIMELINE AND WILL EVEN FEATURE A FIVE YEAR TIME SKIP, BUT THIS IS ALL TO BENEFIT THE STORY. ANYWAY, AS A FUN LITTLE THING TO GO ALONG WITH MY RED HOOD STORY, I WANNA ASK TWO THINGS.