The two of us walk back inside the Styles household and meet them in the living room. “Everything okay?” Harry asks me quietly as I sit down next to him.

            I nod, giving him a smile. “Yeah, everything’s fine.”

************

            “I’m so excited for Spring Formal,” Melody grins as she stuck up a flyer on the boy’s bathroom door.

            Melody and I had free period, so we were walking around the school and putting up flyers for the upcoming Spring Formal dance. I was excited too, but not as much as Melody. She was more excited because it was her first dance with Zayn ever since they started going out. I don’t blame her, seeing as the two of them are an adorable couple. But me? I was going dateless. The dance was in a week, and several guys asked me. But I would always turn them down, because they were either jerks or I just didn’t like them.

            I still had to buy a dress, so Melody and I would be going dress shopping tomorrow. I mean, if I’m going without a date, I might as well look good.

            “I know you are,” I chuckle as I stick up another flyer on the girl’s bathroom door. “You’ve been ranting about it for the past twenty minutes.”

            She laughs as we walk down the hall. “Who’re you going with?” she asks.

            “No one,” I shrug.

            “No one asked you?” Melody’s eyes widen, clearly shocked.

            I chuckle. “It’s not that no one asked me,” I say. “It’s just that who ever did ask me, I just didn’t like them.”

            A smirk plays on my best friend’s lips. “Or you just want a certain curly haired boy to ask you.”

            I roll my eyes as I stick up another flyer on the wall. “No, I don’t,” I tell her.

            “Oh, really?” she snickers. “So you don’t want to go to Spring Formal with Harry?”

            I bite my bottom lip. “No,” I say.

            Truth be told, I actually did want to go with Harry. But I really don’t think that that’s gonna happen, because I doubt Harry’s gonna ask me. I doubt it even crossed his mind. I let out a small sigh as Melody and I walk down the hall, a few flyers still in our hands. As I stuck up a flyer on the school’s bulletin board, a voice spoke from behind Melody and I.

            “Spring Formal, huh?” the voice asks. Melody and I turn around, and I look up to see Harry smirking down at us. He looks at Melody and says, “Zayn’s looking for you, Melody.”

            She grins and hands me the flyers, before running off. “Dude!” I call out, and she turns around. “You’re supposed to help me with this!”