09

TW: mention of suicide

"I believe you know the reason of why I called you here." Mikey said after some time, after he took a good look at the woman in front of him.
"You wanna ask me out on a date? I have to tell you that I'll need some time to think about your lovely offer." she said with a big smile on her face.

There was an grown and obvious tension between them 2. There was Mikey who was slowly losing his temperament, waiting to choke her until she can't breath anymore and there was Y/n who came here for fun because she assumed what he is going to ask her but she also had her own little interest that made her go there.

"What makes you think I'll ask out a woman like you?" the male said annoyed and somehow sounding disgusted.
"What makes you think I'll go out with a man like you? You don't seem fun to stay around but I'm sure your bank account is thick, though I heard you have this Kokonoi guy which is rich as fuck, might go after him. You just don't seem my type, Manjiro." she said intentionally making him hit his last nerve, which seems like she succeeded because he also pops the vein that grown on his forehead.

Dumb and childish woman.

"And what is your type?" he asked knowing that she will still talk about the subject.
"That's cute. You wanna fit in. Well, I must say it's not that hard to fit in, Manjiro, you just have to be in jail, in a cell with suicidal thoughs and in the end kill yourself and never confess. Love those type of men so much, you might fit in if you were in a prison." she said with the biggest smile, assuming how mad the male in front of her was.
"You have some guts, don't you?" the male said, massaging his temple to calm down.
"Being a detective and have no guts, will simply mean that you die in the first 3 months of work." she said, continuing to keep her bubbly personality but both knew how serious her affirmation actually was. "Now, you still haven't told me why you wanted me here which is kinda rude." she said fake pouting.
"Negotiating." he simply responded.
"I might be able to get Sanzu out since he got all the necessary documents to get out but no guarantee for the other 3. If you manage to do the paper work for them you might see them sooner, though no guarantees as those around here don't really like me. Though, I shall warn, if you accept this deal the price will be big."

Finally, she ain't that stupid.

"Perfect. How much do you want?" Mikey asked taking his phone out ready to send her money.
"How sweet of you, Manjiro. But I'm not broke and not desperate for money, I have my own money, enough money to do whatever I want. I don't want your money. So, let's rephrase that question of yours. Now, ask 'Who you want?'." she said with a smirk on her face.

She waited for some time, only to admire his face, how he looke dumbfounded and couldn't process what was happening. She didn't imagine she would be able to see him like this but she actually enjoyed the view of him like that. The most dangerous man in Japan being outsmarted. She would want to snap a photo of the view and keep it to black mail him but it would only ruin the atmosphere if she actually would do that.

"Speechless? Don't worry, Manjiro, we can pretend you ask that question." she clapped her hands before she continued talking. "To answer your question. It is you who I want."