Bio, Power(Quirk), and family

Looks.

Physical Properties:

Immense Strength: All For One possesses a massive degree of physical strength.

Immense Speed: All For One is extremely fast, as shown when he defeated the Pro Heroes in the League of Villains' warehouse in just a split second.

Genius Intellect: All For One has shown to possess a high degree of intelligence.

Immense Durability: All For One has been shown to possess an extreme amount of durability.

Enhanced Senses: All For One can sense his surroundings through sound due to his hearing. He can also sense vibrations in the air.

Powers(Quirks):

All For One:allows him to steal other people's Quirks, leaving them Quirkless, and wield the Quirks as his own. All For One can also redistribute his stolen Quirks to other people.

Search: All For One (Y/N) can observe and monitor up to a hundred people at a time, including their location and weak points. In addition to infrared, this Quirk makes up for All for One's blindness.

Warping: This can produce a black liquid that acts as a portal.

Warp Gate: is a fusion of several different ones, with Cloud acting as the base Quirk.

Air Cannon: releases an air shockwave from his arms. This Quirk is further strengthened by its combined usage with Springlike Limbs and several other power-up Quirks.

Springlike Limbs: This Quirk allows All For One (Y/N) to coil his muscles to enhance his physical strength and can also be used to augment other quirks, like Air Cannon.

Rivet Stab: All For One (Y/N) transforms his fingers into black tendrils that have red prominent cracked lines that extend from the users' fingers, although they can also emerge from other parts of the body such as the spine. These appendages can easily pierce bodies. However, the user may choose whether to wound the target or not, as seen when All For One used it with Forced Quirk Activation, without harming the target.

Forced Quirk Activation: All Forced Quirk Activation: All For One can activate a target's Quirk against their will, whether they are conscious or not. All For One has used this Quirk in combination with Rivet Stab.

Impact Recoil: This Quirk seemingly enables All For One to completely reflect the impact of an attack back to the attacker.

Multiplier: This Quirk seemingly multiplies the number of All For One's arms.

Hypertrophy: This Quirk seemingly enlarges All For One's Arm.

Rivet: This Quirk possibly generates rivet-like growths on All For One's arm.