Many of the examiners were confused. But Bakugo didn't wait and began to advance. He first glance at her. 'What is she doing?' He was confused as to why she preferred to walk rather than do the same thing as he did.

Soon, he took his position to get as many points as he could. It wasn't that long before he had many targets. He was about to get more when his mind wandered off to that specific girl. He was curious as to how many bots she got or what quirks she has. 'Wait, why am I looking for that fucking girl? Tsk! Fucking die!'

While everyone was trying to get as many points as they could. Here you were destroying another bot, earning you thirty points for just a mere three minutes. This was enough to get in. Enough to start your little fun. 'Hmm, if I were Shigaraki, what should he do? Ah!'

Simply put, he will think of only one thing. Kill them all, and All Might will come out to save them like he always does. But all might is not your target. Nope. That was a long time ago... to let Nana show up. For now, you're just going to have fun. While pretending to help the noisy people.

'That will do. I should bring a copy for him to watch it later.'

In this practical exam, the examiners have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. As it should, as the examiners should be aware at all times. Not only that, but they have a limited amount of time in a vast area. Inside the security room, the pro and teacher watch the event unfold in real time.

A mouse-bear mix was sharing some information about what he observed just by watching the examiners.

"They have to draw the villains out from there. Information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else" The screen showed a guy trying to hear and see where the enemy could be. A good quirk if they were asked.

"Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances." Another good example

"Oh, isn't that the guy from the entrance hall? That guy really has a passion for wanting to be a hero!" Present mic exclaimed as the screen showed the same guy who told two examiners off their noisiness.

"I see, I see." Nezu hummed, continuing to give them another good example. "Then there's one who has the discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation. Next is pure combat ability."

These basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in the said test.

"Doesn't this year's group look promising?" A female teacher commented.

"Well, we can't know for sure yet. Their true test is yet to come." As soon as he presses the red button, releasing the zero point, the ground at the U.A. exam field begins to shake.

"You're right... I wonder what they will do. Would they run? Or face this villain? Hmm.. what's this?" Nezu then looks at the screen.

The teacher soon followed his gaze. Is this real? Why did the down robot suddenly move? Not only that, but the one that hasn't been destroyed yet had become more aggressive than it should be. Suddenly the door burst open, revealing the technician.

"We've got a problem! The bot is being controlled by someone. We suddenly lost connection!"

"What did you say?!"

This was a big problem. Not only in one specific area but throughout the entire area. They need to evacuate everyone, and they need to do it fast.

"Everyone, you know what to do! Keep everyone safe and don't mention this!" Nezu announce.

"Roger!" while some pros and teachers went to their specific areas.

Nezu then glanced at Present mic. Just one look is enough to send him the message.