𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭!

"It's 7:15!"The booming voice of her mother shouted, accompanied by a loud bangning on the door

"It's 7:15!"
The booming voice of her mother shouted, accompanied by a loud bangning on the door

"I'm up, I'm up!"
She groaned

Her vision was still blury due to her half asleep state, and there was a slight ringing in her ears. She reached to take a sip of her water that the always kept by her bed and looked at her digital alarm clock, it read
"Monday, 23rd of June, 7:17am"

She groaned again at the thought of another Monday. Monday's were aways the busiest at the DSS, the entirety of Liverpool always decided to come and sign on on those days.

She slipped on her pink slippers and made her way out of her single bed. She looked back at her bed, debating whether or not she should make it, but once again the laziness took over, and she decided not to.

Instead she dragged herself into to the bathroom, we're she found her sister, Amanda, brushing her teeth. She grabbed her pink tooth brush which had to be atleast 8 years old, and squeezed some off-brand toothpaste onto the brissels.

Whilst she was brushing her teeth, her mam came in to pee, and her sister had began shaving her legs on the side of the bath. Privacy was sparse in her house. There was always more than one person in a room, apart from the bedrooms of course.

After brushing her teeth and applying 75p moisturiser from the charity shop, she made her way back into her small bedroom. Originally her flat was only supposed to have 2 bedrooms, but due to the increase of people living in the flat ( her brother in law to be exact) she had been chucked into the office, which she had since converted into quite a nice room. She never complained about the size of her room, as she always loved the comfort it brought after a long day at the DSS.

She swapped her mickey mouse pyjamas for a floral blouse and an off white pencil skirt, and put her long blonde hair into a bun, pulling out the front pieces to make it look more natural. She always hated the feeling of foundation on her face, it felt like someone had slathered very thick exczma cream all over her face, and forbid her from taking it off! Therefore she opted for lipstick and highliter instead.

"Morning Vicky"
James, her brother in law greeted her as she walked into the kitchen, wich wasn't far considering they lived in a flat

"Morning Chris"
She said mid yawn

She watched from the fridge as Chris calculated his wages on the dining table. Chris worked as a handyman for a man called John White, John never payed him enough, him and Amanda only managed to rent a place after their marriage for about 3 months, until they realised that even with Amanda's teaching salary, they wouldn't be able to afford a place of their own.