Qiu Bai: Facing a smart and cute little housekeeper, how should he explain to her? He asked her knowingly and just wanted to talk to her more.

    The youthful young man who had just begun to fall in love, because of the doubts of his sweetheart, his face was stained with a layer of crimson, and even his ears turned red unsatisfactorily.

    He wanted to turn his eyes away and avoid her gaze, but he couldn't bear to look away because of the beautiful, pretty and heart-stirring smile on her face that he had never seen before.

    Even though what he sees now is the appearance of Grandma Ling Qi sixty years later, but that smile is still unabated. What emerges in front of his eyes is still her youthful appearance, when she was a girl with cardamom, talking and laughing.     Perhaps it was because his gaze was so hot that Ling Qi, who was originally very slow in this regard and had not yet opened his heart, felt something, and pursed his lips awkwardly: "You, you don't answer, you always look at What am I doing?"     When she said these words, there was a faint sense of anticipation in her heart.     But even she herself couldn't tell what she was looking forward to.     Ever since, Ling Qi, who was staring at Mu Qiubai, took the initiative to avoid his gaze, and lay shyly on his bed, with his back to Mu Qiubai.     Seeing this, Mu Qiubai's heart moved, and he couldn't help letting out a low chuckle. He also lay down on Ling Qi's back, raised an arm, and wanted to put it around Ling Qi's waist. Concerned about the little girl's unrequited love, and not wanting to annoy her, he restrained his emotions with all his might.     The two of them rested for two or three hours, and when the paper man sent by Daoist Jiang came, they knocked on the window outside.     It was a paper figurine made of yellow paper with runes drawn with cinnabar on it.

    Ling Qi put the paper figurine into the house, and took out the hummingbird surveillance aircraft that she assembled with the processing table.

    Ever since, when Taoist fantasy meets black technology from the future world, when tradition and science fiction collide and merge with each other, wonderful things happen.

    The hummingbird surveillance aircraft just disappeared from Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai's sight, as if taking Mu Qiubai's invisibility potion!

    Mu Qiubai was only able to intuitively see the process of the aircraft disappearing.

    For Ling Qi, this process was even more mysterious and shocking.

    She can obviously perceive the existence of the aircraft through the microcomputer, and even control the aircraft through the computer, but she cannot see her aircraft with the naked eye.

    Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai were slightly shocked by Daoist Jiang's methods, and immediately came to their senses and began to take action.

    Ling Qi controlled the invisible hummingbird surveillance aircraft and flew out. Not long after, he met Dean Zhang who hurried over with security guards and nurses, his face glowing red with excitement.

    Ling Qi, who was observing everything through the microcomputer, looked at each other with Mu Qiubai.

    It seems that this Dean Zhang is not only greedy for money, but also regards the torture of the elderly as a morbid hobby.

    This behavior is simply outrageous.

    Through the images fed back from the monitoring, Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai who had all the insights...

ʚChapter 344

    Ren'ai Nursing Home 44,

    through the video feed back from the surveillance system, brought Ling Qi and Mu Qiubai's disgust towards Dean Zhang and others to a new peak.