Sivaangi made a call to him....

Sivaangi : Itho ipd thaa, she show his phone screen.

Ashwin : Yen na, athu en phone en rights. Naa yara venalu save pannuven, epd venalu save pannuven...unakku enna?

Sivaangi: Nee yara vena save pannu. But enna save pannatha she yelled. now he was addicted to her scolding and enjoying her antics. After making a good relationship like Friendship with her, he loves to tease her more where she looked like a fear kitten.

Ashwin : Yen nee enna special aa ? he cocked his eyebrow. Sari madam thaa en mela kovama irukeengalae? kovam pocha?

Sivaangi: Ippovu kovama thaa irukken da

Ashwin : Patha Theriyalaye... Nee solratha Patha nee enna romba mariyatahayoda save panni iruppa pola? he was internally laughed seeing her look.

Sivaangi gave her usual caught look.

Ashwin : Enna d mulikkira. Antha mutta kanna nondi eduthuduven... Mutta kanni..

she was shocked about her new names these days, naming by her own co called boss baby.

Sivaangi : Dei mutta kanni nu sollatha.. appuram vera mathiri aagidu

Ashwin stood from his chair...

Ashwin : Enna d pannuva, he made a quick step towards her where she was taken back,

Ashwin : Sollu enna pannuva?

Sivaangi: Nee enna adichiten nu solluven, she smirked at him

Ashwin : Poi solliko, enakku onnu illa. he too gave a mischevious smirk. Epd annakki adichen nu sonniye athu mathiriya asked in base voice. his gaze made her little shiver.

Sivaangi tried to run but he caught her wrist and pulled her where she safely landed on his chest. His one hand was encircled her waist and other one is slided in his pant pocket. he was holding her with single hand because she was a minion infront of his look. she doesnt know how to handle this. His hot breath was fanning her face where she looking into his brown orbs. his eyes roaming all over her face. she was standing tightly clutching his collar.

Ashwin : Nee thaa en pondati aache said with a base voice.

Sivaangi mv : Ivan sethalu aavi aa vanthu solluvan pola.. she exhaled deeply.

Ashwin : Apo naa enna venalu pannalam la.. so thappu aagathu la? asked in base voie.

Sivaangi: Dei kathiduven da, she whisphered.

Ashwin : Enakku onnum illa...bed room la kathuna thaa thappa nenapanga.. ithu office la sponge bob... nee evalo venumo katthikka...unakku thaan prachana, but bedroom la mathiri kathidatha said again with a base voice. Her eyes widening.

Sivaangi mv : Is he for real? Enna ipd pesuran

Sivaangi: Dei enna panra, vidu enna, she pushed him. but his grip was tightened.

Ashwin : Ipd sponge mathiri irunda epd vida thonum d...He poked her cheeks using his forefinger.

Hearing that she was shocked and gasped she was drawning in shy, but successfully masked it up......seeing her shocked face ashwin start to laugh sitting on couch...

Ashwin : Achoo ennala mudiyala.... ayyoo amma.....antha moonja paren konjam... Epd bayanthu irukku nu...

But sivaangi was still standing freezing. I s he flirting or teasing? she thought. her chains of thouts were broken by a knock. At that time aarav came to their cabin and scrunched his eye brows, Seeing the scenario in front of him.