Only 2 More Days- 38

Start from the beginning

Y/n says "good morning aviators! There are only two more dues until we're up in our jets and are flying this mission.... This isn't some easy mission that will take less than twenty minutes to complete... we are going to be out there for at least 2 hours.... We have to make sure everything is done right which I think y'all are starting to do and I am so proud of y'all.... So enough being said I'm going to fall over the champ and let him take it from here... Mav!!!"

He comes walking in and says "good morning students... We have a busy day ahead of us, we will be doing an exercise called 'kill zone.'"

Y/n says "so what that means is that one of you will go up there with a wingman of course and fly under a certain amount of time, hit multiple targets while avoiding getting locked in by your "enemies." Understand?"

Rouge says "so we're initially fighting our teammates?"

Rooster says "yes Rouge"

Storm says "well what's the time we have to beat?"

Mav says "three minutes" and smirks

Cobra says "I know we're killer pilots but none of us can fly in under 3 minutes while trying to hit targets and fight our friends"

Rooster says "figure it out... that's how the missions going to be"

Y/n says "but you'll have help" and smiles

Mav says "be prepared for anything" and smirks

Y/n says "head to your jet!!"

Everyone heads over and gets prepared

Rooster walks up to y/n and says "what did mav mean by be prepared for anything?"

Y/n just smirks and says "you'll see" and walks off

They all get in the air and y/n says "alright, Cloak and Dagger are up first"

Dagger says "alright, I'm in charge... keep an eye out for intruders and go to target 1, I'll go to 2" (they're already at 45 seconds)

There are 10 targets and none have been taken out yet...

Tic-tac says "you think you're gonna get away from me and Rouge? That's funny" and chuckles

Storm says " coming up on your left Nova! I have a lock on them!"

Nova is following them close behind but they get away by doing a dive roll

Tic-tac says "where did you learn that from!?!"

Dagger says "Ghost" and smirks

Billy (tic-tac) says "I need some of that training" and laughs

Harper (Dagger) says "ask" and laughs

It's now been 1:45 and they haven't taken down any targets

Y/n says front the tower "guys y'all have almost a minute left get moving!"

Cloak says "gotta go D!" And zooms off

Dagger says "bruh!!! You can't leave me!!"

Y/n says "it's bad to leave your wingman Triston" and looks disappointed

He says "sorry but target 1 is down" a few seconds later he adds "and so is target 2 and....."

He shoots tic-tac and Storm down and Storm says "YOU BISCUIT EATER!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH TRISTON!!!" And he just laughs

He says "sorry sista" and laughs

Tic-Tac and Storm go down to the hangar to unload

Dagger takes out target 3,4 and 5 and Thunder and Lightning within a minute, which they're not too happy about...