Mahamahim P.O.V:

I looked up sharply at Karna. 'Hastinapur ka vinash'?? What is he talking about ? True I have been blind and I have forgotten the boon that gandhari had but how will thiis lead to hastiapur's end? After all it is mere sibling rivalry between the cousins. As if sensing my thought process Karn smiled ruefully.

Karn: Mahamahim aap na keval pandavon ki paksh hamesha liya hai par aapne Kauravon ko kabhi prem dikhaya hi nahi. Jaise Pandavon ke liye Yudhishtr pita jaisa bhai hai waisa hi kauravon ke liye Duryodhan hai. Kauravon ko sirf prem aur unko baath koi sunne ki iccha hai. Aur issi iccha ka dur upyog Gandhar raj Shakuni kar raha hai aur unko gruna ki vish de raha hai. Pandavon ne apne pita khoya hai paranthu Kauravon ko wo bhi nahi mila kyunki Unki jeevan mein saari bade log hamesha pandav ki taraf se hai ya unke liye waqt hi nahi rakhte hain. Yeh jo pandav aur kaurav ko beech dooriyan ban rahe hain yeh sirf aap mita sakte ho Mahamantri Vidur ki sahayatha se. (Mahamahim You have not just always supported the pandavas you have also neglected the kauravas. Just like Yudhishtr is like a father to the pandavas Duryodhan is also the only elder figure that the Kauravas know who listens to them. Kauravas only want love and someone to listen to them. Gandhar Raj Shakuni has taken advantage and is feeding them the poison of hatred.Pandavas have lost their father but the Kauravas have never had an elderly figure in their lives either because they are in the favour of the pandavas or they dont have time for them. The distance and differences that are growiing between the Kauravas and Pandavas can only be eliminated by you with the help of mahamantri Vidur.)

I was shocked at the insight of the man in front of me and remorse filled me at the thought of how I neglected the kauravas unknowingly. I also realised the danger that Shakuni posed. I had completely forgotten the oath of Gandhari's brother during her wedding. How could I be so foolish.

Third person P.O.V :

Adhirath standing to the side for the entire time spoke up

Adhirath: Parantu putr agar ab mahamahim ne achanak se kaurav ko prem dikhane lagega tho Gandhar Raj Shakuni avashya shak lagega. Agar usko pata chala ki tho woh aur bhi zyaada vish khilayega na? (But son if mahamahim starts showing love and attention to Kauravas all of a sudden then Shakuni will get definitely get suspicious. If he gets to know then he will start to pison them won't he ?)

Karn: Pitashree aap shaayad bhul rahe ho parantu Hastinapur Maharani Gandhari ka sasuraal hai Gandhar Raj Shakuni ki. Usko bas wapas uski rajya mein bhej dena hai. Tho kauravon ko asli nisward prem mil jaayega. ( Father you might be forgetting that Hastinapur is the married house of Queen Gandhari not Shakuni. If we send Shakuni back to Gandhar kingdom then kauravas will get real selfless love.)

Bheeshm grinned at the solution. He knew the first thing he needed to do once he got back was to get Vidur and tell him to send Shakuni back to Gandhar. As or the sibling rivalry he knew just thhe perfect way to get the two sets to work together. He was also very impressed by Karn and wanted him to befriend the princes so he could make a good impression on them. He was however troubled by the fact that he was a Sutputr and was afraid that the princes would scorn him. Initially Mahamahim had been against the idea of Suts having knowledge but seeing the man in front of him and the wisdom in hiim without any prior tutelage known to him had shocked him. He knew the fact that the Vedas mentioned that knowledge would be attained according to Varn Vyavasta and that even Suts had the right to learn but he knew the so called pandits, gurus and kshatriyas would not accept his views. He would be silenced as he was the slave of the throne.

Karn smiled seeing the thought process of Bheeshm. the first step for the change of destiny and the unity that would be attained from this change would give birth too a united country - Bharatvarsha.