Trouble

At the lunch table Chloe started to whisper something to Maddie and izzy. I didn't know what they were talking about till they all started it again calling me pregnant asking how fun it was to be pregnant and Chloe called me a slut I was really mad now and they didn't stop there kept telling me there going to tell my boyfriend.When it was recess I told a teacher and I went to the planing room to fill out a sheet of what happened so I did and I wrote down everything and the people who did it Chloe izzy and Maddie. During 6th hour I got called down to the principals office and ask me what happened what type of punishment should they have for doing this and I said I don't know because there my friends and I don't want them to hate me so then he said they will have lunch detention tomorrow and then he brought me to them and they said there sorry and Chloe and Maddie were about to cry izzy just felt bad about it after that I went back to 6th hour and they went back to the planning room I felt a little bad but also glad I did tell because I was sick and tired of them doing this to me. After 6th hour I saw Chloe and said sorry for getting her lunch detention but inside I was glad and happy I did but also a little bad felling. I asked izzy and Maddie if we should be friends again they agreed. On the bus Chloe yelled at me for telling on her and I said sorry but u started it and u kept going on even after u stopped. Then she stopped talking to me so then I just hung out with Ayva my other friend and she freaked out at me because I wasn't hanging out with her and I got mad because she stopped talking to me and always pulled my hair after 6th hour when I'm at my locker I was really mad. *next day* bell rang to go to lunch I said sorry to Maddie izzy and Chloe, chloe just yelled at me saying u shouldn't have told on me I did nothing. I told her she started it and also called me a slut and then she just walked away. After lunch I told Maddie and izzy my sorry again and Chloe freaked out at me saying I walked away from her when she was talking then I just then told her to stop and I walked away. *buss ride * on the buss I sat by her and she just stopped talking to me so then I sat by Ayva and she freaked out at me again so when she got off it was heaven.