Ch. 1 || BoBoiBoy Fire

Start from the beginning

Papers, crumbled ones surrounding the neat ones, and some of them occupied with drawings of stickmen of them, then mostly just Blaze and Ice.

Next to a crinkled paper, there laid a pencil and as soon as Quake had analyzed the situation, this yet again brought him another smile and the earth element reached a hand out to ruffle the younger's head, actually managing to detach his arm from his armored rock arm to do so. It's unusual for Blaze to seem so calm and draw rather than beginning to set up pranks in the earliest of the morning, but Quake was not complaining.

It is adorable to see the youngest brothers in their calm state. Bringing his mind to inner peace and not worry about anything else.

Sometimes, it seems eerily suspicious of the fire element to seem quiet to some elements, especially when teamed up with Thorn and Ice. It often meant that his silence meant of planning yet again another mischief way ahead of them and behind their backs, waiting for the scene to unfold.

To Quake, he knows his brothers too well, all of them, from head to toe. Basically a blackmailer when he decided to be a little mischievous, which barely happens. He knows when Blaze, Ice and Thorn is genuinely silent because of something else or when planning another prank.

Blaze reacted positively right after his headpats, giggling at the way Quake ruffles his hair and let the red dino hat loosely fall off, noting to himself he would pick it up later on. Mother antics quickly kicked in Quake's head, trying his best to supress his awed state from controlling over him and he might just have already pinched the boy's cheeks next. But luckily, unlike some others, Quake is calm and collected, which he managed to keep cool and finally taking a few steps backwards.

Those three are gonna kill him someday.

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" Quake chimed right after with a smile, his golden irises focused on how Blaze immediately perked up at the question. Normally, Quake would have already gone ahead to the kitchen and started preparing. It was rare for him to ask and take in requests of what his brothers would want something to eat, unless he's in a good mood. Which he already is. But Blaze didn't bother questioning further about that and a small smirk plastered on his lips, immediately cathing the earth element's attention.

Quake blinked and sweatdropped, getting a hint on what the other would say.

"A bowl of Ice Cream Soufflé!!" the fire element quickly responded, jumping from his seat and his feet landing on the ground, making a few handsigns of victory(?).

Maybe he shouldn't have asked, the earth element thought before facepalming. "Lah, that's for dessert yah." Quake deadpanned, placing both hands on his hip as he stared at the fire element, his previous good mood now replaced with nonchalance. Blaze nervously grinned, rubbing his hand on his cheek, a trait they've picked up from their master when nervous. Quake sighed, knowing he couldn't really start nagging the other in the early morning. Blaze tapped his finger on his forehead. Come to think of it, he's never really had a favorite food other than something cold and sweet, which is unusual.

He just likes sweets.

Quake has something else in mind, suddenly getting into thinking mode while Blaze took this time to pick his dino hat up. In a flash, the earth element disappeared the moment the fire element returned his gaze back in front of him, where Quake should have been standing. "Gempa???" Blaze called out nervous and worried, the urge to glance around immediately washed over him and he followed his instincts. Fortunately, Quake returned, a ball of brown light reappearing and returned into his teenage form with a smile.

"You haven't tried pancakes yet, haven't you?" Quake questioned, already knowing the answer but he asked anyway, awaiting a response from Blaze, which followed by an uncertain shake of his head as fiery red irises stared at the golden ones at him.