20

Sunoo pov

me and the crew followed y/n and yeonjun around the whole time she was at the amusement park .

We kept a safe distance the whole time , so she wouldn't know that we were there .

"yah hyung , don't you think you're being a little... oh I don't know , obsessed..?!" Niki asked me , his voice full of sass.

We were following y/n and yeonjun as they made their way to the Ferris wheel .

"I'm obsessed with her so I'm acting according to my feelings , am I or am I not.?" I snapped back .

"oh so now you want to openly admit your feelings for her?!" Jungwon remarked .

'I guess I had to let it out sooner or later' I said to myself .

"yes . Are you guys all happy now . I like her , ever since I saw her the first time at Sunghoon hyungs house , I've found myself unable to stay away from her" I blurted .

This was the first time I had truthfully let out my feelings to them .

"aren't I just the best hyung in the world ? Trying to help you realize your feelings but you and my sister are as dense as rocks." Sunghoon said .

I smiled a bit , but it disappeared when I saw yeonjun leading y/n into the pod of the Ferris wheel .

"he's shooting his shot.." I mumbled , barely audible for anyone to hear .

'Think! What can you do to stop him from doing what I think he's about to do ..? Think sunoo , think!' I thought , trying to bring together a plan to stop him from confessing .

"Even if he confesses , that doesn't mean she'll accept him. She obviously doesn't like him" heeseung hyung explained .

I looked over at him , wanting assurance that she wouldn't accept him ,

He nodded his head , assuring me .

I let out a shaky sigh , looking back at their pod which was now halfway to the top of the Ferris wheel .

"please y/n..." I silently begged for her to say no .

I could see them talking about something , I obviously couldn't hear them but I wasn't blind .

He said something and she was looking confused .

We were all looking at where y/n and yeonjun's pod was , everyone silently watching the scene unfold in front of all of our eyes .

Everyone started counting , at the same time , the pod that yeonjun and y/n were in started to move as well .

Yeonjun was still talking , maybe explaining something to her , while she sat there listening .

"he's confessing.." I said .

I saw y/n's eyes widen in realization of what he was telling her .

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

I saw him lean in and press his lips onto hers .

Those lips that I wanted to claim as mine so badly , were now on his .

but what broke my heart ... was that I saw her kiss him back . I couldn't bare to watch them anymore , as I stormed off .

"Sunoo wait!" I heard Sunghoon call from behind me , but I ignored it as I kept walking away from everyon , wanting nothing but to be alone right now .

Y/N pov