Raul x Touch Starved Reader

This was 5pinkroses

Y/N POV:

I sat in the snow watching the Klaxons get hauled into the back of a police car. I felt relived knowing they would never get the chance to hurt this town or any town ever again. It had been a long time since they had peace around here anyways. I felt someone sit next to me, "So what do we do next?" I knew it was Kat next to me telling by the black boots, "What do you mean Y/N?" she asked, " I mean we basically defeated the Klaxons by sending them to jail so what now?" I turned my head to face her and she was smiling a little, "Well lets just hope they finally get a taste of what its like to be in a real prison." I saw a fury of purple spring onto Kat launching her onto the ground, "NO WE CELEBREATE!" Wild said sitting out from the snow, "Yeah lets do it this is a big accomplishment!" Wendell said right behind him.

 Raul emerged from behind and sat next to me, "Don't you think we should just chill out for a second like you said it is a big accomplishment that we took out people like the Klaxons." Raul  rested his hands in the snow while Wendell and Wild eventually sat down as well. They all looked up into the sky at the clouds to admire its beauty, "Hey that cloud kind of looks like you Wendell." Wild said punching his brother's arm, " Well its a pretty cloud so I'd take that as a compliment." as the two bickered I looked at Raul though my peripheral, "I might paint this when I get home if I remember it." I heard him say under his breath.

After a few more minutes of arguing from the brothers Wendell got up in front of everyone, " Alright I know I don't say this much." "*cough* Or at all *cough*" Wendell looked over to the snickering Wild, "But... I would like to say that I proud of every one of you for the hard work you all showed out there and for not getting killed." He was about to go sit back down but stopped and spun to face me, "Especially you Y/N you kicked serious ass out there." Before he pat me on the head.

 I've never been touched like that in my life before. Hell I don't think I've ever been touched in my life. Not by my family, friends, schoolmates, anyone. It sent me into a state of shock I didn't know how to feel or what to do. I always wanted the regular hugs and stuff other people got but I've never known how to ask for them. Or if I was even supposed to ask.

"Y/N Y/N...Y/N?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Raul whispering my name in my ear trying to get my attention, "Yeah Raul?" " I saw you bug out after Wendell touched your head are you ok?" He sounded so worried, "Oh no I'm fine I just tired." "Are you sure because not to be rude but I don't believe you Y/N." It was like somehow he could see right though me, " I'm fine Raul." He put a hand on my shoulder. I froze up like earlier but only for a bit. Something about his touch felt comforting, "Just tell me if you need anything I'll be here for you always."

THANKS FOR REQUESTING THIS 5pinkroses