Bottom Wendell x Top Male Reader

Requested by 

Y/N Pov

"This is why I should have kept my mouth shut."

Wild have known I have a crush on Wendell for some time now, I didn't even what him to know in the first place. He found out because I was actually planning on asking him out earlier then expected. He walked in on me practicing. After that he would always tell me, " You have to tell him how you feel sooner or later Y/N so why not just do it now." I'm sure he'd never had a crush before because if he did he would now how terrifying it would be for me to tell him lead alone be rejected.

"Well even though I could top him any day of the week, I'm more scared of rejection then confessing." I guess he got tired of me always saying that so he set Wendell up with me on a date. That we both didn't know of. "Hey Y/N wannna go to the fair that just opened up in town?" And now here I am standing at the entrance to the fair next to my crush. "So..." Wendell's eyes seemed like they were glued to the pavement, "So..." I repeated, "Wild invited you to this fair to?" I shook my head in agreement. 

We stood in awkward silence for a few minutes before I had an idea, "Although Wild did pay for our tickets so we shouldn't waste them after all." I grabbed Wendell hand and rushed us in

Wendell Pov

Y/N dragged me by the hand into the fair. God, I could feel the blush creeping on my face already. I'd liked him for so long and tonight is going to be the night I finally confessed.

We went on a few rides like the Teacups, Rollercoasters, Drop towers, and Bumper Cars and went to a petting zoo. Some people confused me with some kind of goat however, I got sick and almost threw up on him. After Y/N sat me down, He got me some food and offered to take me to some stand games and win me a prize.

We started walking over to the first stand we saw admiring the pretty lights above on the way. I looked over to Y/N's smile gleaming in the lights and I found myself trying to grab his hand. First attempt missed. Second attempt slight touch. But before I could try for a third time, Y/N pulled me into a nearby alley, "Hey what th-" But before I could finish he cupped my face in his hand and kissed me. I melted into his touch after a few moments of shock. Before things turned into anything more we broke away for air, "If you wanted to hold my hand you could have just asked." He smirked down at me with passion in his eyes as I turned my eyes away looking at my hands. 

He pulled my chin up slightly to face him, "Don't worry sweetheart I know your nervous but I do have a question I need you to answer." I focused my eyes on him, "Do you love me the way I love you?" I quickly closed my eyes and kissed him again. I could feel him tense up for a second before relaxing ever so. After a few minutes of us just making out he started to travel elsewhere with his harmless kisses. " A-Ahh hey thats sensitive you know." "You never mentioned anything about this being sensitive." He kissed my neck again. I tried to muffle the sounds I was making but all in vain.

Suddenly a loud scream erupted from behind us causing me and Y/N to tumble onto the ground on top of each other. We both turned to see Wild floating above us, "Seemed like you two were having fun." He said with a laugh, "Yeah so why'd you have to ruin it?" Y/N quipped back, "WILD HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HE STARING AT US FOR?!" I yelled, "Long enough to see something dirty was about to go down." He dropped to the ground helping both of us up, "And I just wanted to stop that before you too ended up going all the way." I dropped to the floor again holding my head in my knees in embarrassment. Y/N wrapped an arm around me.

Wild cleared his voice so we both looked at him. He tossed a condom to Y/N and just before he left said, "Just get a room if your gonna do it."

THANK YOU TO @Helloratlol122o2o FOR REQUESTING THIS FIC SORRY IF ITS BAD OR ANYTHING THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS!!!!!!!