part 15

sorry it took so long for this chapter, i just got a puppy so it takes up a lot of my time right now but ill try and post 2 times a month

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, I'm not going back to U.A, I can't go back there yet." He seems to understand but is doesn't change the urgency he has. "We can go to Mitsuki's house, she only lives a few streets away and her home is safe. They should be home cause they don't leave for there work event till next week"

He nods "okay, but we need to go now. Ill grab you bag I just need you to get us there"

He rushes me out the door and I quickly lock it behind us. I guide him down the few streets the Kachan's house. when we get there, I knock on the door begging that they answer. When the door opens, Mitsuki's standing on the other side. She looks us both up and down before ushering us into the house.

"What are you two doing here, shouldn't you be in school, why don't you show shinsou to the living room while I get us a cup of tea, okay Izuku." She already seems to know shinsou which somewhat surprises me, but I push it aside for now, we have bigger things to focus on.

"Auntie Mitsuki, the tea can wait. We need to speak to you and it's important." My voice is shacking, and she seems to notice. She follows us into the sitting room, and I start explaining everything that's been happening to me. I trust Mitsuki with my life, so I don't leave out a single detail. By the time I'm done telling her everything I'm slightly shacking. Mitsuki seems horrified when I stop talking. She's sitting on the couch facing shinsou and I. the room falls silent for a couple minutes as she processes everything she's been told.

"Does Katsuki know" her hands are shacking. "Have you had yourself examined by any doctors for internal injuries. Or seem a phycologist." She's stood up from her spot on the couch, seeming too restless to stay still.

"I told Kachan bits and pieces but not everything." I hang my head as shinsou places his hand over mine to try and calm me. "I was too ashamed of letting myself be raped to tell him about it. I'm to scared of how he might react."

"Katsuki would never do anything out of line, at least not to far out of line. He may be protective of you, but he would never do anything to hurt you" Shinsou smiles shyly at me. "You had mentioned before that one of your mates didn't want you, which means you know who one of them is. If you don't mine my asking, would you mined if we knew who it is" he seems concerned, which makes me feel bad for not telling him sooner but I'm not sure if I want anyone to know yet.

I'm silent for a moment, trying to figure out what to say. In the end I decide that it would be better to tell them the truth, especially since I've told them more the I even told the police. "Yes, I do know who he is. He doesn't know anything about it though. I hadn't told him cause when I told him I liked him, he turned me down cause he thinks I was using him as a rebound." I let my ears and tail out. It was getting difficult to keep them concealed and there was no reason to hide them cause everyone here knows of them. "I refuse to tell Kachan, even if I know I need him to survive. I wouldn't be able to deal with being rejected by my own mate if he's aware of are bond." They both seemed shocked after hearing Kachan's name.

"K-Katsuki's you mate. He would do anything if it meant keeping you safe. He would never turn you down, especially if doing so would cause you to suffer." She pushed a strand of hair out of her face, looking me directly in the eyes. "You're aware that your mate's can feel your pain right. He spent many restless nights felling like a failure cause he could feel how much pain his omega was in but couldn't to anything to help or protect him" a single tear falls down her cheek. "he's vowed to himself to protect his omega; he's been looking for you for so long, but you've been right in front of him the whole time."

"Auntie, please you must understand. Shoto has threatened to kill my mates if I ever attempt to find them or be with them. I know Kachan wants to protect me, but you need to understand that all I'm doing is trying to protect my mates. I can't let Kachan know cause then he'll try and step in to protect me, but it will only put him in danger." I'm begging myself not to break down, I can feel tears pooling in my eyes, but I force myself not to cry.

"Izuku, you know that he couldn't help himself from trying to help you. That's what anyone would do for there mates, and I certain your other mate would do the same as well. Forcing yourself to keep away from you mates isn't only causing yourself pain but is causing your alphas unbearable amounts of pain." She crouches down in front of me, grasping one of my hands. "I know you may not want to hear this right now, but it would be best if you told him and find your other mate. I know your trying to protect them but when Katsuki finds out he won't be able to forgive himself for not being able to get you out of this situation. So please, Izuku, trust me on this. Its easier to deal with hard things such as this if you have you alphas by your side." she wipes away her tears with her free hand then folds me into her arms.