part 6

Kachan slips out of my grip and walk back into his room. I hear a few hushed whispers then the bathroom door opens again. Shinsou hops up onto the counter next to me, giving me a reassuring smile. I hear shouts from the other side of the door, I turn to look at Shinsou, a question in my gaze.

"it was Todoroki at the door, Kirishima sort of freak out then told me to come in hear with you." My eyes widen at his words, then fear rushes thru me. I scramble off the counter and head for the door but before I reach it Shinsou steps in front of me. "He told me not to let you go out there, no matter how much you tried, he was pretty adamant about it, and I don't plan on letting you get hurt"

My head snap up to look at him as panic overtakes me. "You don't understand Shinsou. I need to go with him, or he'll hurt them. The longer I stay here the worst it will get. Giving myself up to him is the only thing I can do to keep Kachan and the others safe. He's already threatened to hurt Elijio and Denki, I won't let him find reasons to hurt anyone else. Please just let me do this." I beg him to let me out of the room, but he stands firm, not going against what Kiri told him to do, which was to protect me. There's a loud bang on the other side if the door that causes me to jump. "Please, I need to help them" he looks at me again but this time there's worry in his expression. He moves aside so I can pass but me stays close to me as I walk out of the bathroom.

As I walk into Kachan's room, Kachan's standing at the door trying to block the inside of the room so he can't see into it. Before he can react, Kachan gets pushed aside as shoto barges into the room and walks right up to me.

Faux concern twists into his features as he catches sight of me. He wraps his arms around me, and my hole body stiffens instinctively. Suddenly I'm ripped out of his embrace and being pushed behind Kiri, where Denki grabs hold of my hand to reassure me that everything will be all right.

"that was the last time you will ever hurt him, cause I can promise you that if you try to hurt him again, you'll be the one in the hospital" Kiri lets a growl as Sho tries to step towards me. Denki pulls me into his side as Shinsou, Mina and Sero move to either side of us.

"Give me my omega back, he belongs to me." I finch and duck out of the way as he pushes thru Kiri. Growls erupt thru the room as shinsou pulls me behind him protectively. I whimper as he growled at Shoto and twist my hands into the back of my shirt. "Izuku, I suggest you come back to me before someone gets hurt." He said it as a command and my body moves unwillingly, but before I can get very far, Shinso's arm wraps around my waist and holds me in place.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Room." Shoto ignores Kachan. I cower away from him, I crawl to the corner of the room, where I see Denki whimpering in feel as well, do to the about of angry pheromones and cause Shoto used his alpha voice. I cuddle into Denki, wanting a feeling of reassurance. My eyes burrow into my hair as I surveil the the scene unfolding before my eyes.

Once I had looked up it was already to late to do anything to prevent what was about to happen. Kachan was lunging towards Shoto, taking him down to the ground and pined him there. "How fucking dare you hurt deku, your gonna fucking regret ever laying a finger on him" the scent on blood hits my nose before I can react. "you fucking bastard" he keeps repeating that one phrase as he bashes his fists into Shoto's face.

"What the hell is going on in here" my body freezes as I look up to see Sansei Aizawa standing in the doorway to Kachans room. Kachan ignores sansei's question as he Kip's pounding on Todoroki's. Aizawa wrapped his scarf around Kachan to pull him away from Todoroki. When shoto stands up he wipes blood off his face then walks to me.

"Get away from him you bastard." Kachan tries to push himself forward, but Aizawa's scarf keeps him glued in place. He keeps thrashing against the scarf till Sansei is forded to let him go. Be the time he gets out of its grasp shoto has already made it to me and bending down to pick me up. I stand up before he's able to get his arms around me, ready to obey him and give up on getting away. "Sit. Down" the command cuts thru the air as my body sinks down to the ground, obliging the Kachan's alpha voice.

Shoto tries using his alpha voice on me as well but its unsuccessful, in that moment, I know exactly why it worked and why no one else could undo his command. Kachan's my mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading