Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Welcome To Pentagram City

I woke up. On the streets. News was flying… Something about… Judgment Day… A fight… A new hotel that's gonna fail and be a disgrace to all of Pride and Hell? Weird, I've never seen Hell like this… Cities, shops, weird adultery… It's just like Japan… Well, maybe not a lot… Everything was red… The sky was literally red.

I sat up… My head hurts… But wait, something feels different about me… My hands have gloves on. There was a broken mirror on the street. I looked at it… My eyes and mouth are all a grayish yellow… What is going on?! Am I a… demon? Or did I become… my Persona… Wait, what was my Persona's name? My head still hurts…

I got up. I was weak. What kind of Hell is this? There's no lava or creepy looking devils boiling me with pitchforks. I walked around, weak. I don't know if I'm gonna survive here…

Then, I saw a red gentleman watching TV and was holding a microphone of some sort. I walked over to him.

"Hello?" I asked him,

"Oh! Good day to you!" He said as he gave me a creepy smile, but… I wasn't afraid, I was confused. Is he always like that?

"Umm… Is there a place that I can stay at? I'm new here."

"Precisely! There is a place! A hotel if you will! Why don't you come with me and you'll get situated there?"

"Oh… Thanks."

"By the way, friends call me Alastor, and I'm the Radio Demon!"

"...Ren Amamiya. Just call me Ren."

"Right this way, Ren!"

I think I knew I made the right choice… Alastor, although he's… Frightening, he still somehow has respect for me…

Fast forwarding to many months later…

I was in a red room after being beaten and drugged by two other demon officers. This is just like when I was alive and was interrogated by Sae… Don't tell me I'm gonna get interrogated here as well?!

"Little bastard has no place here!" One shouted,

"Damn straight!" Another shouted,

We all heard someone coming in. A bird demon in a suit, glasses and a hat. He was carrying a folder of something.

"What are you two doing?" He asked the cops as he looked at me, "Oh, tsk tsk tsk… You two are about to face Lucifer's judgment if this keeps up."

Lucifer?

"Don't mention him again!" One cop shouted,

"Just, don't! We'll leave him alone!" Another cop shouted,

"Then leave." The bird demon said, "Don't you two have better things to do other than beating up suspected criminals?"

The two cops left. I slowly got up as the bird demon was sitting on the other side of the table and placed his folder down.

"Take your time." He said to me, "I have plenty of time to talk this out with you."

I got up and sat on the chair on my side. I was breathing heavily and in great pain.

"Those two really got physical with you, huh?" He asked, "Don't worry, they always do that. …And no. They're not gonna lose their jobs. Lucifer just lets them do what they want down here and I basically scared them to leave so that they wouldn't kill you. This is Hell we're talking about here."

Lucifer…

"Now, why don't you tell me your name?" He asked, "I'm Prosecutor Bernie Dovmain."

"...Ren." I told him, "...Ren Amamiya."

"I see… Now, why don't you tell me everything that has happened that led you here. Because let's be honest, Ren, you're in hot waters right now."

I am… Those moments… I really gotta focus up and remember everything…