"Piano? Want to try?"

Start from the beginning

—"The music theme for Carpenter! Fuck!"—

(Y/N) almost trip when exiting the shower, she completely forgot that she still has to compose the main song for the film! And the dead line is basically around the corner. She may be a loser as a pianist but she won't be as a composer!

The female hurriedly puts her pijama on, completely ignoring her still wet (h/c) hair and rushes through the door... Just to bump into Michael's bare chest, again.

—"Ough- S-sorry Michael!"— you lean back awkwardly, staring into the eyeholes of his mask. —"Were you just... Standing here the whole time?"—

The large man gives a small nod. Despite feeling comfortable in (Y/N)'s home it's not as warm and welcoming as when she's around, so that's why Michael preferred to wait for her. He then tilts his head, silently wondering why she got so hurried all of the sudden.

—"I... I guess it's fine, as long a you didn't peak inside."— you laugh awkwardly and squeezes between Michael's body and the doorframe.

(Y/N) rushes towards the living room, there in the corner was a little improvised workspace that had all the necessary for her work; like a work desk, many papers and notepads to write her ideas down and of corse the piano.

The female quickly takes a sit in front of the instrument but instead of playing she begins to rummage through some papers with music sheets on them. These little weird scribbles poked Michael's curiosity even more, who was standing right behind (Y/N) like the stalking shadow he was. The large man never was familiar with music, not even as a child until he met (Y/N), even with her basic explanations back then Michael still have zero ideas about what is the female doing.

When not finding whatever she was looking for, (Y/N) just sighs with frustration and takes another, now clean, piece of paper. She then glances at Michael, noticing his gaze, oh... Right, maybe she should give him some context, she must look like crazy right now.

—"Oh, w-well. You see, I am supposed to make a song for a horror film about a stalker, but I couldn't think of anything decent for days."— you admit. —"Have you ever had this kind of moments? When your mind just block and you can't think of anything good?"—

Surprisingly, Michael nods. Yeah he felt these type of 'idea block' many times in the asylum, and he totally hates them. What was supposed to be an activity intended to calm him down and make the time move faster would end up making him angrier and more frustrated while time goes painfully slow.

(Y/N) just smiles at his answer.

—"Looks like we have another thing in common."— you giggle slightly and lift the piano lid, revealing the keys.

Michael looks at the instrument, tilting his head ones again. He never seen a real piano in his life and it looks even weirder than he remembered. The female noticed his intrigued and curious gaze and lightly laughs, not to mock the male but because he looked like a confused puppy.

—"You can try if you want, just press any of these 'buttons'."— you casually suggest.

Michael stays immobile for a while, as if he was hesitating. Eventually he brings one of his large hands towards the keys and presses one of them, causing the piano to make a sound.

He then tilts his head to the other side and begins to press another keys, seemingly enjoying whatever he was doing. (Y/N) was just looking at the man and smiling, being genuinely happy about him. For a split second this felt like the typical afternoon they both would spend after school, where she would do her homework and Michael would stare at her math book with pure confusion and disbelief because why the fuck there are letters in math?! Who put these?