Chapter Four

Jasmine Riggi-Uccello

We drop off U'Daya and Anastasia off first, making them promise they'll be ready by the time hailey came. That being aimed more at Anastasia than U'Daya. I am glad to see Jimmy's car in the driveway and it puts me at ease figuring he'll watch over them.

When we get home, I run into the bathroom to beat Alessandro and Rafael to the shower so I can have more time. Men just don't see how lucky they are. They bathe and throw on a suit with a random tie, nice shoes, and a brush of their hair and they look good. I have to sit and do three times the effort.

Alessandro follows after me and I see Rafael laying down on the bed with his IPad. "What are you doing?" I ask. I take the towel off of my head, shaking my hair and running my fingers through my hair.

"I'm reading this article about Harry Styles. It's a sucker he's much younger than me." Rafael squints his eyes at the screen and I keep the comment of him needing glasses to myself. He's just going to ignore it anymore.

"So just forget Aless, huh."

"If it wasn't for him and the chance of me being called a panther...I might have at it."

"Harry Styles don't even like men."

Rafeal looks up from the IPad, giving me a pointed look. "Do you really believe that, though."

"That's none of my business, really." Rafael shrugs, going to go back to reading but I drop my towel. He does a double take, tilting his head. "What's my business is figuring out the last time I had your mouth in between my legs." He looks off, actually thinking about the last time. I smile, grabbing his ankles and using all the strength that I have to yank him down from his sitting position. He yelps and I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing at him.

I climb onto the bed, straddling him. His hands go to tough my thighs and I grab his wrist, pinning him down. He raises his brows and I feel his hardness press up against me as it grows harder and I bite my lip to contain my moan. "I think this outfit is really doing it for you." It was nothing but a mere sweater with the sleeves rolled up and some trousers. But still, his messy hair and squinting face as he sat here to read a damn article made me say fuck getting ready.

"I think being naked will really do it for you too."

I ignore his comment. "I want to cum on your face."

"I–" Blush covers his face as I start moving up.

"You think you can handle that." He only nods his head and I slap him. Not too hard. He bites his lip and glances away for a second. "I asked a question. I expect an answer."

"Yes, yes, yes. I most definitely can."

"Good boy." He moans this time and I move to straddle his face.

He wastes no time grabbing onto my hips and pulling me down to sit on him. "Oh." I moan, throwing my head back. He gets to work. Working his tongue in between my folds, lubricating it with his mouth and I grind my hips. "That feels so good, daddy." His tongue teases my entrance and I whimper, leaning over to grab the headboard. I grind into his face, wanting his tongue to reach places I don't think is possible. The slurping sound becomes loud as he acts like a desperate man thirsting for water. The thrusting of his tongue inside of me makes me jump but he holds me still. My stomach tightens and I grind faster against him, gripping the headboard for dear life. "Fuck, I'm going to cum." He groans, sending vibration through me and it's enough to set me off.

I shake around him, my eyes clenching shut and my pussy is so sensitive as he cleans up the mess he made. I sigh climbing off of him. I roll off of bed just as the shower turns off, ignoring the fact that my legs want to both give out and go back to him. "But baby." He whines as Alessandro opens the door, still dripping wet and I think I'm going to lose it. He is taken aback by my nakedness, arching a brow.