Donna snorted, earning a few stares. "Oh, come on, that's funny! Ugh you people have no humor." She pouted.

"Adorable"  Sam thought to himself.

-But I should cut it off there. The way you hurt that precious angel."
"I know, I know."
"But, She picks herself up after you tearing up her heartstrings. She leave on boat with most famous stud in Europe. I would not wait for return. Man has so many notches in his bedpost. the bed starts to fall down" Noticing his crestfallen expression she continues.

"It's called karma, and it's pronounced, "Ha!" " Sam nodded. "Yeah, I deserved that." He starts to walk away, and the camera pans back to Tanya and Rose. "Okay here he comes, tell me I look good." Rose rolls her eyes. "You always look good." Tanya doesn't find that as a good enough answer. "You're meant to be bolstering me, so bolster!Bolster!" Roe panics. "Okay, umm, you look so beautiful-"

"Ah the beauty of friendship." Natasha laughed knowing her and Clint would probably do the same thing.

Tanya cuts her off as Sam walks towards them. "Whatever, my point is, I don't even mind if you're rich..." She stops as Sam keeps walking past her. She turns to Rose. "Where was that cake?" "Just back there." "mmm let's go."

The screen switches again to show Donna laying in the bed that was in Bill's boat. She turns around grunting and sighing. she pulls a flipper from behind her back and throws it on the floor before standing up heading for Bill's room.

Harry groaned to himself, knowing how this was gonna end and not wanting to picture it.

She opens the door, Bill sits up. "I just wanted to say it was very nice when you turned up today." Bill places an arm behind his head. "Glad I could help." Donna nods and clears her throat. "Well, goodnight then." "Goodnight." Donna closes the door. Bill settles back down, closing his eyes. A beat.

He opens his eyes again and Donna is standing in his doorway. "I was just really sad." Bill nods. "I know." "Men are pigs."

"Hey!" All the men in the room protest. While the woman just nod.

Bill agrees. "All of us." But Donna quickly saves herself. "That's not to say I don't like pigs... I do like 'em. I mean wouldn't want one as a pet." Bill laughs and gestures her over. "Just get over here." Donna smiles before jumping into his bed with him, laughing.

Tony glares at Bill for a moment before glaring harder, ad if mad that his hair didn't catch fire.

The scene then changes to Tanya, Ros,e and Donna sitting at a bar, a few days later. Tanya raises her drink. "Here's to us. May the rest of our lives be the best of our lives." Rose nods. "Oooh, cheers." Tayna and Rose drink, but not Donna. "Your not drinking."

Bruce sits up forming a theory.

Rose tells Donna, Tanya sighs. "She's missing her man." Rose hums. "Which one?"

Silence, then, Donna snorts which causes a chain reaction of laughing.

Tanya snorts and Donna smiles sadly and nods. "Yeah, thats the big question."

Bruce's jaw drops his theory becoming more and more likely.

"What?" Rose asks through her laughs. Donna waves her off. "It doesn't matter." Sophia walks into the bar. "Who wants more vine leaves?" Rose and Tanya nod. "Definitely not." donna says as she holds her stomach. Tanya looks at her strangly. "I'll have some more," She looks at Donna. "It's the last time, we leave tomorrow." Sophia turns to them. "All of you?" Tanya and Rose nod. "Yup all of us." Donna quickly crushes their dreams.

"Except me." "Really?" They both question her. Sophia speaks up. "You don't have to." Donna is the one questioning this time. "Really?" Sophia turns to her again. "That farm house on the hill you sleeping in, Who you think owns it?" Donna looks confused. "I do, me." She laughs. "Yeah, I know it's run down but my-" She hits her son with the towel in her hand. "Is no help. He put all his energy into that horrible band."

Donna interrupts. "They're a great band." Sophia laughs. "You're ears are clogged. But, if you live there, and make it beautiful. You can stay for free."

"That's very generous of her!" Thor announced. Donna nodded, it really was.

Tanya, seeing Donna's expression, grabs her shoulders. "Donna seriously, don't." Rose agrees. "There's a whole world out there." Donna stops her. "There's one right here!" She turns to Sophia. "I'd love to stay, I'd love nothing more." Sophia laughs. "And I coud do amazing things with it. maybe one day, it could be a hotel. It could be incredible." She suddenly becomes confused. "But... You hardley know me."

"I judge a person's heart by the way they treat an animal. and you are kind to Hector, my horse."

"That's a nice way to think about bout life." Steve spoke, he did love animals, maybe he should get a dog.

Her son cuts in. "And your son... Who is also an animal." He laughs with Donna. "I'm overwhelmed, I- I don't." She holds her stomach. "Will you excuse me a minute?." She runs out of the bar. Rose shakes her head. "I did say that mutaka smelled funny." Tanya corrects her. "Moussaka." "Bless you."
The sound of retching is heard as Donna leans over the toilet. "Well, it's definite then."

Bruce slumps in his chair, and there's the perfect confirmation.

The scene then changes to show Rose, Tanya and Donna saying goodbye. "Alright. Goodbye." They kiss eachother on the cheek. Donna stands on the balcony waving to Tanya and Rose. She puts her hands on her stomach, looking down lovingly.

'C' is typing........

Hola whoever's reading this, see I told you another chapter would be out soon. And now it's time for me to abandon you guy for 5 years again... just kidding, maybe  but seriously I'll try and get another chapter out before school start again. Anywho, adios, love ya!

 Anywho, adios, love ya!

{1491}